Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
It appears they can't verify your language test result.Whether or not you submit your test results transcript?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hello All,

My AOR is 23_Dec (CEC Inland)

It has been more than 8 months and I have not received any relevant update from the IRCC. I have been trying them to reach but never received any response. Ordered notes twice and this is what it says.

Please review the attachments and let me know if I anything is serious.

Eligibility was passed on may-2021 but they have made a comment in january 2021 regarding something parked. Please advise on what needs to be done.

hey i see your criminality is still pending -- does your criminality section say 'FINGERPRINTS REQUIRED' by any chance? that would explain why its still not done.
It terms of CEC PARKED it said bc they couldnt verify your language scores at that time, but since you passed ELIGIBLILTY on May 2021, i think its ok now, they need your language scores to pass eligilbity so you should be ok!

pb26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
hey i see your criminality is still pending -- does your criminality section say 'FINGERPRINTS REQUIRED' by any chance? that would explain why its still not done.
It terms of CEC PARKED it said bc they couldnt verify your language scores at that time, but since you passed ELIGIBLILTY on May 2021, i think its ok now, they need your language scores to pass eligilbity so you should be ok!
I am not sure why I am stuck! I have already given my biometrics and PCC (upfront)

pb26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
not your fault, just needs to be passed by the senior officer someday.
I know but you can understand the pain when candidates from tr to pr are getting the COPR's in 2months and I am stuck from 8 months.

Is there any way we can approach the IRCC officer or anyone who can raise a request to expedite the process. I have called the CIC agent and didnt get any status as they are only helping vulnerable people

Last edited:

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I know but you can understand the pain when candidates from tr to pr are getting the COPR's in 2months and I am stuck from 8 months.

Is there any way we can approach the IRCC officer or anyone who can raise a request to expedite the process. I have called the CIC agent and didnt get any status as they are only helping vulnerable people
Sadly we cant make it go any faster. Believe me, i wanted that too

Guillaume31

Jun 29, 2021
Someone finally opened my file!!! And as expected they requested my criminal record check… I have 30 days to provide it and of course RCMP says it’s a 5weeks timeline (minimum) to get it.
So thank you amairana95 for the advise back in July, it’s already 5weeks since a did it and no news about it as well…

Hopefully it will not take to long to receive it, and I guess I’ll have to wait another couple of months to hear about IRCC again.

I don’t understand why they don’t ask for that kind of thing before you apply… what a waste of time for everybody!
I received my criminal record check last friday (it took 7 weeks to get it).

When I want to upload it in my profile, they are asking for an expiration date, but there is nothing on the document about that. I saw online that its usally 6months validity for that kind of documents, someone can confirm?

And I put the DCN number where they were asking for the file number, I'm not sure if it's correct...

The deadline to upload the file was 7 September so I guess I'll have some news soon.

Last edited:

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I received my criminal record check last friday (it took 7 weeks to get it).

When I want to upload it in my profile, they are asking for an expiration date, but there is nothing on the document about that. I saw online that its usally 6months validity for that kind of documents, someone can confirm?

And I put the DCN number where they were asking for the file number, I'm not sure if it's correct...

The deadline to upload the file was 7 September so I guess I'll have some news soon.
Dont worry about the details! They know that it is.

Now keep an eye for any GU this coming days, specifically the ones about the doc. Theres gonna be a few like 'we are reviewing your documents' and eventually 'NA'. Then some GU to pass your criminality for sure and approve your file. (Take a look at my timeline, altho its a bit messed up as i got the same request twice by mistake, but the second upload makes more sense)

Guillaume31

Jun 29, 2021
Dont worry about the details! They know that it is.

Now keep an eye for any GU this coming days, specifically the ones about the doc. Theres gonna be a few like 'we are reviewing your documents' and eventually 'NA'. Then some GU to pass your criminality for sure and approve your file. (Take a look at my timeline, altho its a bit messed up as i got the same request twice by mistake, but the second upload makes more sense)
Well, that was fast, I received the PR confirmation portal email this afternoon!

Last edited:
Reactions: huxing0522