+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** DECEMBER 2020 AOR - CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE & UPDATES*****

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
hey folks! here's my application. Express Entry, CEC
ITA > Sep 17, 2020
AOR > Dec 7, 2020
Medical Passed > Jan 26, 2021

These are the only updates on my case. I haven't received any message/updates since. the weekly update date on the website is now on Dec 13-19, 2020 and I haven't been contacted at all during this time.

Is this normal?
Also ordered GCMS notes on July 4th, 2021. How much longer should I wait for it?
your cic account will never show any updates until your pr card is sent!
send an email to ATIP asking whats up with the delay.
you can also contact your MP to get a status update. If you havent been refused yet, its probably just pending a final check (security) or something dumb and will get finalized whenever its touched again

klguy

Mar 19, 2021
Dear All,

How many of us are having Eligibility = "Review Required" in our Dec CEC 2020 group like me ?

Thanks,
Vikram
Hi Vikram,

I'm in the same boat.
AOR: Dec 21, 2020
Edmonton VO
Eligibility: Review Required
Last reviewed: May 18, 2020
GCMS notes ordered July 9, arrived August 11

May I ask, what was the reason for your review required?

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi Vikram,

I'm in the same boat.
Edmonton VO

What’s the reason for RR?

klguy

Mar 19, 2021
What’s the reason for RR?
Review work experience required
'Unclear that PA meets requirements of NOC'
A bit surprised...I've used the webform to send a letter of clarification signed by employer (risky, but nothing to lose given how strong worded the notes were)

Also it has been assigned to another officer
Notes say Assignment Application Due Aug 13, 2021
If anyone could tell me how long their 'review required' was and how long from that point until security and ppr, that would be great

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Hi Vikram,

I'm in the same boat.
Edmonton VO

Hi klguy,

As per GCMS, according to Case Analyst - my Foreign work-period defined in Express entry profile was not coinciding against the work-period defined in the initial LOE when I submitted my application. However, it was matching 100%, so I have submitted another LOE with additional proofs (salary slips of USA, Tax documents). Last week, when I spoke to IRCC agent they said that now Eligibility is approved.

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Review work experience required
'Unclear that PA meets requirements of NOC'
A bit surprised...I've used the webform to send a letter of clarification signed by employer (risky, but nothing to lose given how strong worded the notes were)

Also it has been assigned to another officer
Notes say Assignment Application Due Aug 13, 2021
If anyone could tell me how long their 'review required' was and how long from that point until security and ppr, that would be great
Hi klguy,

My AOR is 10 Dec 2020. Primary VO Edmonton. I am CEC.
13 April - Eligibility = Review Required.
10 Aug (approx 4 month later)- The cleared my Eligibility.
10 Aug- I received RCMP request.

klguy

Mar 19, 2021
Hi klguy,

As per GCMS, according to Case Analyst - my Foreign work-period defined in Express entry profile was not coinciding against the work-period defined in the initial LOE when I submitted my application. However, it was matching 100%, so I have submitted another LOE with additional proofs (salary slips of USA, Tax documents). Last week, when I spoke to IRCC agent they said that now Eligibility is approved.
Thanks, good to know that your eligibility was approved recently and LOE helped

Last edited:

farhadfaghihi

Aug 10, 2021
hey folks! here's my application. Express Entry, CEC
ITA > Sep 17, 2020
AOR > Dec 7, 2020
Medical Passed > Jan 26, 2021

These are the only updates on my case. I haven't received any message/updates since. the weekly update date on the website is now on Dec 13-19, 2020 and I haven't been contacted at all during this time.

Is this normal?
Also ordered GCMS notes on July 4th, 2021. How much longer should I wait for it?
Just got an update from my MP from IRCC:
  • Eligibility – not started
  • Security – not started
  • Criminality – in progress
  • Medicals – passed
After 8 months, literally zero work has been done. Has anyone have an idea of what the timeline will look like?

• Sad
Reactions: amairena95 and upon

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Try 5 - 10 times! That's right!
That is what it takes to get to talk to one of them. Spend good 30 - 45 minutes on the phone to call them back to back until you are in line to wait.

Leo279

Apr 17, 2019
Hi guys, just received a ghost update day before yesterday. I just completed my biometrics on July 29th, confused whether this is for PPR or whether there is another one after this. Anyone here who had a similar update following biometrics?