+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** DECEMBER 2020 AOR - CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE & UPDATES*****

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Thanks. Nope. but they asked me to send them my police certificate, even though I had sent it in a separate webform months before.
Cool! When did you submit that police form? Just trying to get some idea of a timeline after submitting a doc request

Guillaume31

Jun 29, 2021
I just received my notes, and I must admit that I’m a bit worried.

Primary office: Montreal
Secondary office: Etobicoke

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passes
Info sharing: In Progress (do you know what does it mean?)

There is a line saying « RCPM screening: Fingerprints required »

What does it mean, do I have to send something, if yes what kind of document?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I just received my notes, and I must admit that I’m a bit worried.

Primary office: Montreal
Secondary office: Etobicoke

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passes
Info sharing: In Progress (do you know what does it mean?)

There is a line saying « RCPM screening: Fingerprints required »

What does it mean, do I have to send something, if yes what kind of document?
you will likely (not sure) need rcmp certified check based on fingerprints. go ahead and get it asap (takes a while to be processed). dang that sucks but apply for it before they request it and hopefully youll have it when they need it or upload ahead

Guillaume31

Jun 29, 2021
you will likely (not sure) need rcmp certified check based on fingerprints. go ahead and get it asap (takes a while to be processed). dang that sucks but apply for it before they request it and hopefully youll have it when they need it or upload ahead
Thank you for the answer, I’ll take care of it.

Man this is a joke, the entry date in the document for this line is 22 January… I didn’t received anything from IRCC…

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Thank you for the answer, I’ll take care of it.

Man this is a joke, the entry date in the document for this line is 22 January… I didn’t received anything from IRCC…
I KNOWWW. on my gcms notes it said the same on jan 26 -- and they took forever to request until april. if i had ordered gcms earlier i wouldve saved quite a bit of time.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I didn’t know about those notes, a friend told me about it last month…
Yea i only got then after i was a bit fed up and approaching 6 months (luckily they had sent me the rcmp request by then). It sucks that *we* have to dig through their files to figure out stuff

Guillaume31

Jun 29, 2021
I went today (without the letter) to do it, they told me it could take over 5 weeks…

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I went today (without the letter) to do it, they told me it could take over 5 weeks…
yea they told me the same back in my day (april) and i got it in 3 weeks. but ive heard that its taking about 5-8 weeks right now due to backlogs. hope you get it fast, or better yet, maybe its not required! but if it is, you got a head start

Reactions: Guillaume31

Augustiner

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
I knew how ircc people are, so I went to do rcmp right after aor. It was December 2020 when it took only 14 days to get it (including mail delivery time). I am glad that I made it because going to 2021, somebody got to wait for 2-month time to get it.
3 weeks after receiving result in the mail, they requested it. I posted it right away.
But, even doing that, officers still struggle with verifying my background check.
After all, nobody knows what is what nowadays. I am pretty sure that my application is approved if they just touch it. But all lame excuses are there automatically.