+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** DECEMBER 2020 AOR - CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE & UPDATES*****

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I saw one ghost update this Sunday and one around 2-3 months before.
I did not get an RCMP request but I did it anyway as a backup.
ah ok! have you been logging in every day to look for ghost updates? ive never noticed any (but i sometimes miss a day or two each week) (i know im all passed, just criminality pending after rcmp submission in may)

gehlottj

Feb 25, 2021
ah ok! have you been logging in every day to look for ghost updates? ive never noticed any (but i sometimes miss a day or two each week) (i know im all passed, just criminality pending after rcmp submission in may)
I didn't login everyday bro!

Sharon12

Oct 15, 2020
hello everyone,
I have waited so long to type this message. Finally got my application approved!!!!!!
my timeline is
Aor Dec 9, 2020
medical passed Jan 19th 2021.
email to create portal July 8th,
received credentials for portal July 9th
received Copr today July 14th!!!!!!
I never got any updates in my profile outside of the medical. I requested 2 sets of notes, 1 in April and the other in June, both had the same information. I feel a millions times lighter!!! For everyone who is still waiting, I know its hard to be patient, and very stressful, but hang in there!!!!
I applied under CEC inland. with a dependent spouse.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
hello everyone,
I have waited so long to type this message. Finally got my application approved!!!!!!
my timeline is
Aor Dec 9, 2020
I never got any updates in my profile outside of the medical. I requested 2 sets of notes, 1 in April and the other in June, both had the same information. I feel a millions times lighter!!! For everyone who is still waiting, I know its hard to be patient, and very stressful, but hang in there!!!!
congrats!! do you know your visa office? were you asked for rcmp at any point? cheers

Guillaume31

Jun 29, 2021
hello everyone,
my timeline is
Aor Dec 9, 2020
Congrats!

How long did it take to receive the notes in June.
I’ve sent a request on the 15 of June and still nothing.

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
hello everyone,
my timeline is
Aor Dec 9, 2020
Hello Sharon,
Many Congratulations!!!
could you please tell what was the reason for Eligibility = Review Required for you ?