DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
I heard that ppl have had to wait for 16 hours for someone to pick up the call. A friend of mine had to wait for 3 hours. Better keep the phones charged before calling. I think it is because it is a new system, maybe with time, the congestion will be less.

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I heard that ppl have had to wait for 16 hours for someone to pick up the call. A friend of mine had to wait for 3 hours. Better keep the phones charged before calling. I think it is because it is a new system, maybe with time, the congestion will be less.
Yes that is true. Many people having to wait long hours, told hotel is full, some were allowed to board flight without it and book on arrival, some denied boarding, some had to rebook flights and pay more because unable to get through.

I don't get how they will manage with limited rooms, and what if flight is delayed or change? You loose your entire hotel booking??? Or wait 15 hours for someone to pick up so you can change?

Very stupid setup.

Reactions: rrss13

wongjowo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
How about connecting flight? I think from Asia the immigration will be in Toronto and Vancouver. How do people get to final destination? Domestic flight with separate booking or one booking with 3 days delay or travel by car? How does it work?

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
How about connecting flight? I think from Asia the immigration will be in Toronto and Vancouver. How do people get to final destination? Domestic flight with separate booking or one booking with 3 days delay or travel by car? How does it work?
So wherever you land is where you do the 3 days. For example, if you are to connect in Toronto to Vancouver, you will need to do 3 days in hotel. I will be either booking direct to Vancouver for my husband or not booking a connecting flight till his 3 days are over.

wongjowo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
So wherever you land is where you do the 3 days. For example, if you are to connect in Toronto to Vancouver, you will need to do 3 days in hotel. I will be either booking direct to Vancouver for my husband or not booking a connecting flight till his 3 days are over.
Yes, but for other places like Edmonton, Ottawa, Winnipeg, etc. There is no international direct flight. How do they manage the domestic travel?

Feb 27, 2021
Is there any recent update rest of the applicats of Outland December 2019 ?. My application moved to CPC Mississauga in March - 2020. After that there isn't any update.

akaus852

Jan 28, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-12-2019
AOR Received.
11-01-2020
File Transfer...
30-01-2020
Med's Request
01/28/2020
Med's Done....
04-02-2020
Guys what’s going on with our applications, I am in Facebook group and March 2020 applicant are getting Copr like everyday, Have they forgotten about 2019 specifically Mississauga.

wongjowo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Guys what’s going on with our applications, I am in Facebook group and March 2020 applicant are getting Copr like everyday, Have they forgotten about 2019 specifically Mississauga.
It is just slow and nothing is going on it so that is why nothing happened