+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
I got a PFL but it was more of a request for more documents and I have 90 days to submit the extra documents..so I’m not sure what’s that all about..

Last edited:

J&J

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hello everybody, I've been following this forum for more than a year now, just decided to register and share you my status. By the way PA here.

AOR 1 - Sep 17, 2019

AOR 2 - Nov 19, 2019

Biometric Request - Nov 19, 2019

Bio done - Nov 19, 2019

CSQ Request - November 2019

CSQ sent - December end 2020

CSQ AOR - July 2020 (No update since then)

Medical Request - Dec 20, 2019

Medical done - Jan 13, 2020

Pre-arrival - September 23, 2020

VO Requesting my CSQ - September 30, 2020 (I couldn't provide CSQ, still waiting for it)

January 2021 - Home country Visa Office extended my 3 months period to submit CSQ

Note: I will be traveling with my daughter (1 yr 8 months now, her twin is already in Canada traveled with her dad last December 2019. I tried to apply TRV but 2 x refused. He stayed 8 months as tourists in Manila to process our application, after couldn't make TRV we decided to separate the twin, he has to go back to work with our 1 daughter and left me with 1 daughter. Our little girl is attending gardery in Canada since she was 7 months while her dad at work. Thanks God she is very healthy. Our twin just got their Canadian Citizenship Certificate last year December 2020.

Everything was quite fast except the CSQ. I really miss my daughter and my husband. For now I'm trying to make my self busy while taking care our 1 daughter here in our Province with my family, enjoying the simple life, fresh air, fresh food, away from city. Just hoping my CSQ will be granted soon. Stay strong, God bless everyone.

iazuelos

Jan 29, 2020
Hi,

Spousal outland sponsorship from UK

Application submitted Feb 19 2020
Biometrics Instruction letter received September 3rd
Medical done (with pregnancy deferral letter) September 15
Sponsor approval letter September 22, saying case moved from CPC-Sydney to CPC-Ottawa
Quebec undertaking application sent Sep23
Biometrics done October 15
Quebec CSQ received November 2nd
Request letter by IRCC to get a copy of CSQ November 16
Quebec CSQ sent to IRCC November 17
Pre arrival services letter November 19
and a waiting game from here....

What next?
Any idea when confirmation of PR is expected?
Can we get confirmation of PR if medical has not been completed because of pregnancy deferral letter?
It's a bit annoying as we can't get health coverage unless we have confirmation of PR :(
and pregnancy delivery costs more than 20k!

wongjowo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
I got a PFL but it was more of a request for more documents and I have 90 days to submit the extra documents..so I’m not sure what’s that all about..
Handle it carefully. PFL is always a sign that they are questioning the genuine of your marriage/relationship. The burden is now on you to convince them. Discuss with lawyer before you submit. At PFL stage, you dont want to make mistake at all

Last edited:

rkhan12725

Jan 5, 2021
Hi,
Do they check on proof of funds even in spousal application,? If yes, When ? Medical test is done twice already since Dec 2019. Received Prearrival letter in Nov 2020. Now awaiting PPR.

Last edited: