+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

seanshine

Mar 4, 2019
If everybody just lowered their expectations and not think apps are going to be processed at any kind of normal time maybe you will accept the situation. As it is right now you can't enter the country even if you got your COPR right now. Try to put it into perspective.
I noticed you on sponsorship tracker saying received COPR on April 23rd,
is it correct?

sorry if it looks so creepy. I am in a similar situation like you, MVO, and waiting for DM for several months.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
is it correct?

sorry if it looks so creepy. I am in a similar situation like you, MVO, and waiting for DM for several months.
Hahaha, not creepy at all, that's why the tracker is there for everybody to look at to see progress. Yes it is correct. I won't get into the details but we had an emergency that with help from the Cdn embassy and IRCC they issued the COPR's.

wongjowo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
is it correct?

I am also waiting for DM

No medical request yet though

leanajoe

Aug 12, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
21-Dec-2019
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
File Transfer...
05-02-2020
Med's Request
07-02-2020
Med's Done....
10-02-2020

risingstar111

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019

I don't think family/spousal sponsorships are considered immigration as much as reunification for families.
Even if they wanted to, they simply can't not allow families to be together.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
The context is clear from the question, that the concern is mainly about economic migrants when unemployment is high.

From the article: Given Canada’s massive unemployment for the foreseeable future, what is the government’s scale-back planning for economic migrants and refugees for the next two years?” asked Conservative MP Peter Kent

Note I would expect they will also be looking at parents and grandparents given the implications for the health system.

Reactions: Belarusian