+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

sanjanaahmed

Mar 24, 2020
It took me 2 months after Singapore send AOR2 to get medical request, or 5 months since application recieved from Sydney.
Now it is even taking longer because of Covid -19.
I got decision made 2 weeks ago and still waiting for gc key to update and passport request.
Expecting thing will be back to normal again at the end of May or early June.
Hi
Is your GCKey showing Decision made or did you receive any email? My online tool shows decision made but no update in GCKey or any email notification.
Thanks!

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Decision Made shown in ECAS.
GC Key has not been updated, background check in process since the beginning. When GC Key updated, there should be a written letter or email regarding the final decision.
Still waiting for ppr.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Decision Made shown in ECAS.
GC Key has not been updated, background check in process since the beginning. When GC Key updated, there should be a written letter or email regarding the final decision.
Still waiting for ppr.
That's good news. Can you tell here when you did you check your ECAS has been changed to DM?

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Hi
Is your GCKey showing Decision made or did you receive any email? My online tool shows decision made but no update in GCKey or any email notification.
Thanks!
Wow, congrats..that means theybare working on applications. My application is undergoing bcg i guess..it's been 2 months since i submitted my medicals...hopefully will hear from them soon..fingers crossed!

Rushie38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
H
It took me 2 months after Singapore send AOR2 to get medical request, or 5 months since application recieved from Sydney.
Now it is even taking longer because of Covid -19.
I got decision made 2 weeks ago and still waiting for gc key to update and passport request.
Expecting thing will be back to normal again at the end of May or early June.
Hi, my applucation is sent to cpc -mississagua..2 months elapsed since i submitted my medical..how much time did it take for your application after medical? Yours is inland or outland?

wongjowo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
H
Hi, my applucation is sent to cpc -mississagua..2 months elapsed since i submitted my medical..how much time did it take for your application after medical? Yours is inland or outland?
This thread is for outland applicants. You are lucky, they havent asked me the medical exam

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hello!
Not sure if this is helpful to anyone but I had emailed LVO about 2 months ago regarding an error I noted on a form.

They just got back to me (I had given up hope of a reply).
What's interesting is that I still have not gotten notice that Application was recieved at VO in ECAS. Nothing has changed on either PA ECAS or GCKEY.

But anyhow, the email is copied below. So they are still working on applications for the time being.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail. We have added your e-mail to your file, noting the corrections to the IMM5532. There is no need to resubmit the form.

Please be advised that the processing of your application is ongoing and we will be in touch with the next steps once there is an update on the file. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 will have an impact on processing times.

Please note that we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries and appreciate your patience while we work towards finalizing your application.

We understand that the current situation with COVID-19 is of concern to many, and waiting for status updates can be especially stressful at this time.

kenziehere

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Hello!
Not sure if this is helpful to anyone but I had emailed LVO about 2 months ago regarding an error I noted on a form.

They just got back to me (I had given up hope of a reply).
What's interesting is that I still have not gotten notice that Application was recieved at VO in ECAS. Nothing has changed on either PA ECAS or GCKEY.

But anyhow, the email is copied below. So they are still working on applications for the time being.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail. We have added your e-mail to your file, noting the corrections to the IMM5532. There is no need to resubmit the form.

Please be advised that the processing of your application is ongoing and we will be in touch with the next steps once there is an update on the file. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 will have an impact on processing times.

Please note that we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries and appreciate your patience while we work towards finalizing your application.

We understand that the current situation with COVID-19 is of concern to many, and waiting for status updates can be especially stressful at this time.
Hello! Thanks for sharing. What's the status under your PA ECAS? Received or in process?

kenziehere

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
It says In process but its been like since before transferring it to VO. and no new line, just a line about medical being received
Ah ok thanks! The status is usually in process then changes to received once sent to VO then back to in process when they start working on it. Mine is still on received for around 2 months now..but the VO had contacted us to ask for a copy of a document. So really wondering if they're working on it but the status is not updated.. Hoping so anyways.

Reactions: akbarz and Rushie38

Diamond David

Jan 25, 2020
Hi, I have a question about medicals...

When the VO sends the medical request is it sent via email and do they send a form to be completed by the panel physician as well?

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Ah ok thanks! The status is usually in process then changes to received once sent to VO then back to in process when they start working on it. Mine is still on received for around 2 months now..but the VO had contacted us to ask for a copy of a document. So really wondering if they're working on it but the status is not updated.. Hoping so anyways.
I am just happy to know they have it even though it hasn't updated. Good luck! Where was yours sent?