+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Our file has been transferred to NDVO as well.

Here's our timeline till date:

PA: India
Sponsor: PR holder Canada
App Received by Sydney: Dec 11 2019
AOR: Jan 3rd 2020
BR: Jan10 2020
BR completed: Jan 13 2020
MR: Jan 13 2020
MR completed: Jan 14 2020
Medical passed: Jan 19 2020
File moved to NDVO: Jan 28 2020
AOR2: Feb 6th 2020

No update since...
I have a same timeline as you. Let's see how long they will take at NDVO.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
my file was returned and had to reapply again.
so, do not worry dear, as I came to know IRCC working now with more details and efficiency that's why if anything we missed to submit with an application they just return back. so, that reason your file is not that complicated. Let's crossed our fingers for the best.

leanajoe

Aug 12, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
21-Dec-2019
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
File Transfer...
05-02-2020
Med's Request
07-02-2020
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Anyone on a similar timeline as me?

I'm a little late to this thread, but I've been feeling anxious because I know I won't be hearing back from IRCC for a while and that's the most nerve wracking time because I don't know what's happening. This thread has given me a lot of comfort that I'm not alone.

PA Country: Philippines
Sponsor: Citizen

APP Received Sydney: Dec 23
AOR: Jan 15
Biometrics Request: Jan 27
Medical Request: Jan 27
SA: Jan 29
Bio completed: Feb 6
Medical completed: Feb 7
Medical passed Feb 10
Moved to CPC Mississauga: Feb 5
AOR 2: -----

PS: We have a representative who did our application so I don't have access to GCKey.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019

I'm a little late to this thread, but I've been feeling anxious because I know I won't be hearing back from IRCC for a while and that's the most nerve wracking time because I don't know what's happening. This thread has given me a lot of comfort that I'm not alone.

Medical passed Feb 10

PS: We have a representative who did our application so I don't have access to GCKey.
Hi, I do have Lawyer who is representing our file but my wife sponsor has access to check her GC Key

leanajoe

Aug 12, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
21-Dec-2019
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
File Transfer...
05-02-2020
Med's Request
07-02-2020
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Hi, I do have Lawyer who is representing our file but my wife sponsor has access to check her GC Key
Oh that's great, I tried linking our application but it failed. I'll have to ask our lawyer about it, although maybe it would be good for me mentally not to obsessively check on it everyday and just wait for my lawyer.

Patelnilay36

Jan 22, 2020

Medical passed Feb 10

I have same timeline

prateek9911

Jan 30, 2020
Can my wife who is the PA link the application to a GC Key. Background, i have a lawyer representing my case. I, the sponsor tried to link the application to a GCkey i was trying to create, however it didn't allow me as i am not added as a rep, and if do try to link/change the access, then my lawyer would loose access , which I don't want. So whats the way around. Can i only check ECAS or can i see more details of my application via GCkey.

Jppppp

Feb 12, 2020
Can my wife who is the PA link the application to a GC Key. Background, i have a lawyer representing my case. I, the sponsor tried to link the application to a GCkey i was trying to create, however it didn't allow me as i am not added as a rep, and if do try to link/change the access, then my lawyer would loose access , which I don't want. So whats the way around. Can i only check ECAS or can i see more details of my application via GCkey.
No only your lawyer can make an account on gckey ask them to do that for you

Last edited:

amarjitCIC

Jan 9, 2020
Hi,

Application status for Sponsorship is "Decision Made" and status for Permanent Residence Application Status is "Application received".
Application has been forwarded to New Delhi(India) visa office and I had submitted my medical results also along with bio metrics as per requested in Dec2019.
How much time it will take now for getting me visa approval.

Last edited:

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hi,

Application status for Sponsorship is "Decision Made" and status for Permanent Residence Application Status is "Application received".
Application has been forwarded to New Delhi(India) visa office and I had submitted my medical results also along with bio metrics as per requested in Dec2019.
How much time it will take now for getting me visa approval.
Hold in tight, New Delhi is considered as the slowest compared to Mississauga. There are few May and June applicants who are still waiting for their final decisions. Keep you fingers crossed.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Yes, dear you can and you able to see the update from both sides PA and Sponsors!

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
My file is transferred to New Delhi visa office
I truly appreciated your reply, dear! how lucky you are.Please can you tell me when your file has moved to NDVO? As I am reading all NDVO applicants are waiting for 6 + months? I hope this is your 1st-time file processes not like me to reply with new application

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Application Received - December 10, 2019
AOR1 - December 31, 2019
Biometrics Request - January 08, 2020
Medical Request - January 9, 2020
Biometrics Passed - January 18, 2020
Medical Passed - January 30, 2020
ECAS In Process - Feb 11, 2020
Decision Made - Feb 12, 2020
PPR - Feb 12, 2020

Good luck everyone !!
Hi, Applicant from which country? if its India then can you tell me that did your file processed at Mississauga office? Congratulations and welcome to Canada!

Reactions: Diamond David