+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Malka

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
I truly appreciated your reply, dear! how lucky you are.Please can you tell me when your file has moved to NDVO? As I am reading all NDVO applicants are waiting for 6 + months? I hope this is your 1st-time file processes not like me to reply with new application
My file was transfer to New Delhi visa office on 31 January.i saw tracker it takes 2-3 months for getting visa

Vandu Murugan

Nov 28, 2019
Hi,

December applicant here.

Application received by Sydney: Dec 30
Acknowledgement of application (AOR 1) : Jan 30
Request for biometrics : Jan 30
Acknowledgement of sponsorship eligibility (AOR 2) : Feb 12
Biometrics completed : Feb 17
Application forwarded to local office in home country : Feb 18

bk0521

Dec 14, 2019
Category........
FAM
Today we got the letter about transfer to Visa Office (specifically, New Delhi), which we had been waiting for a couple of weeks after completing sponsorship approval, biometrics and passing medical. Last Friday I put in an online request for an update about this, so I think entirely possible this is why we got the letter today (even though it's not actually a response to our query).

I'm curious if anyone's had any luck lately getting through to someone by phone and if so, how? When I tried I just got a message saying they don't handle inquiries about outland family class sponsorships by phone. The online inquiry form is also quite limited and indicates they don't respond to any inquires unless outside the standard timeline of one year. Though I guess it'll be a bit easier to communicate now that there's a specific visa office to deal with.

Just wondering how we would get to know if and when our application has been transferred to visa office for processing. We got sponsorship approval 10 days ago and have since completed biometrics and passed the medical. Should we be checking ECAS for info about the transfer, or waiting for an email? I'm the representative as well as being the sponsor, so I get all the emails, but maybe my wife should be looking out for snail mail since she's the PA?

Application Received - December 17, 2019
AOR1 - January 8, 2020
ECAS In Process - January 8, 2020
Biometrics Request - January 31, 2020
SA - February 3, 2020
Medical Request - February 6, 2020
Biometrics Done - February 6, 2020
Medical Done - February 7, 2020
Medical passed - February 11, 2020

chris504

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Oposite sex conjugal PA - Honduras
Application received dec 18 2019
Sponsorship approved- feb 3
Biometric request - feb 3
He will do biometric tomorrow
Notice that will be sent to VO Mexico feb 18 2020

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Where your file has been transferred and what is your percentage on gc key account
Hi, Thank you for finding the time to reply me dear! On January 28th IRCC Sydney has asked me to send updated PCC that to send to Sydney and as you know Before I got PCC, on FEBRUARY 10th my lawyer received email says my file now transferred to NDVO and all further communication to do with outside NDVO. PCC uploaded on outside VISA OFFICE NDVO webform on Feb.14th. did I uploaded at the right place?

Malka

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
Hi, Thank you for finding the time to reply me dear! On January 28th IRCC Sydney has asked me to send updated PCC that to send to Sydney and as you know Before I got PCC, on FEBRUARY 10th my lawyer received email says my file now transferred to NDVO and all further communication to do with outside NDVO. PCC uploaded on outside VISA OFFICE NDVO webform on Feb.14th. did I uploaded at the right place?
Yes its a right place for uploading the document