+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Narinder261990

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hopefully Quebec starts speeding up! I'll be right behind you waiting...
I hope so. But i read that it will not delay our file process because Midi will directly send the CSQ update to IRCC. The condition is we must apply asap we got request to submit the same.

Married2018

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Omg the anticipation is killing me. I'm going over everything in my head hoping I didn't miss anything.in my application

NervousGnome

Oct 20, 2019
Omg the anticipation is killing me. I'm going over everything in my head hoping I didn't miss anything.in my application
Me too! I keep saying that it's too early for us to get our AOR yet (application was received on December 27th) but I check religiously every day (sometimes multiple times) and keep second guessing if I did the application right! It will come, it's just so hard being patient.

Married2018

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Me too! I keep saying that it's too early for us to get our AOR yet (application was received on December 27th) but I check religiously every day (sometimes multiple times) and keep second guessing if I did the application right! It will come, it's just so hard being patient.
I know. And here I am again checking before I go to bed to see if anything comes in at the stroke of midnight.