+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Married2018

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I will appreciate your inputs on a question I have. Since we have received the AOR, would you recommend waiting for the medical request at this time or would it make more sense to have it done and uploaded before the request (to save 2-4 weeks).
I know we should have done it before sending the application but I was confused as the checklist suggested not to do the medical upfront.
Any inputs will be admired.!

Regards.
From the updates that I've seen.You have to wait to receive the medical request from IRCC before you do it.

Love24

Dec 18, 2019
Hi can anyone explain to me what does it mean that our paper was moved to Missiuaga , I got email today. Our medical is not yet done. Thanks

rajahir

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hi can anyone explain to me what does it mean that our paper was moved to Missiuaga , I got email today. Our medical is not yet done. Thanks
Hi,
It seems that you have reached the next phase. I am assuming you sent your file to NS and the file has been reviewed without any issues by the officials. Since your file has been sent to Mississauga now; you may expect medical request soon.

Good Luck.!

slough

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I will appreciate your inputs on a question I have. Since we have received the AOR, would you recommend waiting for the medical request at this time or would it make more sense to have it done and uploaded before the request (to save 2-4 weeks).
I know we should have done it before sending the application but I was confused as the checklist suggested not to do the medical upfront.
Any inputs will be admired.!

Regards.
I looked into this before. You should probably wait unless there's a very good reason not to. The CIC website at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#when states:

You can’t get an upfront medical exam if you’re being sponsored as a spouse, partner or child. Wait for our instructions before going for your medical exam.

Love24

Dec 18, 2019
Hi,
It seems that you have reached the next phase. I am assuming you sent your file to NS and the file has been reviewed without any issues by the officials. Since your file has been sent to Mississauga now; you may expect medical request soon.

Good Luck.!
Hi we got Medical Request lasy Dec 30.. My husband sched os on friday Jan 10. And I ju

Love24

Dec 18, 2019
Hi,

Good Luck.!
Hi we got Medical Request lasy Dec 30.. My husband sched os on friday Jan 10. And I just wondering what's next. Thank you for your response! I appreciate!

rajahir

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hi we got Medical Request lasy Dec 30.. My husband sched os on friday Jan 10. And I just wondering what's next. Thank you for your response! I appreciate!
Hi,
Once you are done with the medical and the results are provided to CIC by your physician; the next step would be to wait for CIC to review the medical results and make a decision on your application. Given below are the steps that you may expect moving forward.

Medical Results Received by IRCC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined

If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

Soruce - Official CIC website -
"https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_fam&lang=en&app="

Love24

Dec 18, 2019
Hi,
Once you are done with the medical and the results are provided to CIC by your physician; the next step would be to wait for CIC to review the medical results and make a decision on your application. Given below are the steps that you may expect moving forward.

Medical Results Received by IRCC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined

If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

Soruce - Official CIC website -
"https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_fam&lang=en&app="
Thanks!!!!!.
Is that a good sign that our application was transferred to Missisuaga?

KosVin

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Got our file transferred to CPC Mississauga today
Here is our timeline
App Recd: Dec 3rd
AOR: Dec24th
Bio Req: Dec 31st
Medicals: Jan 3rd
SA : Jan 6th
File Transferred to Mississauga : Jan 7th
Good Luck everyone

Reactions: kish1910

rajahir

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Thanks!!!!!.
Is that a good sign that our application was transferred to Missisuaga?
I would certainly see this as a good sign as the files processed at Mississauga are processed much faster than many other locations. Secondly, you have made it all the way to the final steps(Congrats for that.!). If there were any issues with any of your documentation (other than results of your medical test) then that should have already brought to your attention by CIC.
So I would say sit back,relax and wait for a good news that is coming your way in a few weeks.

Good Luck.!!

Reactions: Cody77

kish1910

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Vaughan
Got our file transferred to CPC Mississauga today
Here is our timeline
App Recd: Dec 3rd
AOR: Dec24th
Bio Req: Dec 31st
Medicals: Jan 3rd
SA : Jan 6th
File Transferred to Mississauga : Jan 7th
Good Luck everyone
Congratulations. My timeline is also similar to yours. Are your medical results updated?

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Guys. anyone Dec13 remaining for AOR1. It looks that I am only one remaining. I m very much worried. no news yet.