+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

AB__IND

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Hi Guys, AOR1 has the UCI of the sponsor. To link your application to online account do we need to wait for AOR2 via which we will get PA's UCI?
Also, what happens if I do not link my application to an online account - Will I still get email notifications for SA approval, medical request?

AB__IND

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Also, can you please share some details regarding the medical and bio-metrics. How does it work?
Would they send an email with the details of recommended centers from where we can get it done. Please share details how this whole process works - receiving request to results reaching IRCC.

SUMIT1075

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2015
File Transfer...
23/06/2015
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
30/06/2015
LANDED..........
soon
Hi Guys, AOR1 has the UCI of the sponsor. To link your application to online account do we need to wait for AOR2 via which we will get PA's UCI?
Also, what happens if I do not link my application to an online account - Will I still get email notifications for SA approval, medical request?
As soon as I got the AOR 1. I linked it with the file number and spouse information. Next day I got the biometric request on the linked account gc key.

Reactions: AB__IND

SUMIT1075

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2015
File Transfer...
23/06/2015
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
30/06/2015
LANDED..........
soon
Also you were able to see the applicant UCI number as soon as you link the application on the gc key.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

This has answers to all your questions.

Reactions: AB__IND

AB__IND

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Thanks Alaria. Yes, I went through this page in a hurry yesterday and it is the below point which had me a little confused
"Attention! A sponsor and a Primary Applicant have different UCI numbers. If you have received AOR1, it has sponsor's UCI. Do not use it! For more details about UCI number please see "Questions and Answers" section below in this post"

But I have managed to link this morning. Thanks!

AB__IND

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Hi Guys,
After I linked the application and checked details about your application status. Under background check it says 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'.
I received my AOR on 19th December and believe this happens at a much later stage. Is it something to worry about :(

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi Guys,
After I linked the application and checked details about your application status. Under background check it says 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'.
I received my AOR on 19th December and believe this happens at a much later stage. Is it something to worry about :(
No, no reason to worry. Some of these processes happen in parallel. That said background check can take quite a while.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Hi Guys,
For the majority of applicants that line on GCKEY about background check is the same from the very first day as you link an application. Nothing to worry about.