+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

T.asha

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Are AOR emails sent out automatically by a system? Do they only come during the week and business hours?

T.asha

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I received mine non business hours and days. And have ssen others that way too. This doesn't mean they are automatic though.
Interesting . What day of the week and time (roughly) did you receive AOR ? Due to Christmas and new years day , I'm not expecting mine to come until the week of jan 6...
Application received dec 12

Love24

Dec 18, 2019
Hi Everyone, I hope there is none of us who will use the thread to victimize others. I received a private message from here. When I searched the manner of the message I feel that there is something wrong. Pls don't use this forum.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Interesting . What day of the week and time (roughly) did you receive AOR ? Due to Christmas and new years day , I'm not expecting mine to come until the week of jan 6...
Application received dec 12
Mine was a saturday or sunday, middle of the night halifax time.

I do not know for certain but assume they are machine generated once certain approvals have been entered and all necessary info confirmed (both physically and computer-wise) - and then put into a computer queue. The completion may not coincide with office hours. There may be some parts of this process with humans working shifts too, of course.

Reactions: T.asha

T.asha

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Mine was a saturday or sunday, middle of the night halifax time.

I do not know for certain but assume they are machine generated once certain approvals have been entered and all necessary info confirmed (both physically and computer-wise) - and then put into a computer queue. The completion may not coincide with office hours. There may be some parts of this process with humans working shifts too, of course.
Thanks for responding ! Good information to know , so basically you can expect AoR at any time!