+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Why have people whose application was received after me getting SA before me? Does it depend on how complicated application is?? I’m definitely eligible to sponsor.
Same. I got my AOR Jan 11 and nothing since then. I keep thinking somethings wrong, but i dont see what could be wrong in application

Reactions: mdamatac

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
In my experience I would just get my MP to deal with it! At that 1800 # they never have answers and it takes so long
Im living in a different city for my degree. Should I contact my local one or the one in my current city? How helpful were they?

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Question!
I linked application to my husbands existing GCKEY as I didn't bother making one for myself(sponsor). I am also the representative, would that cause issues or can i link to a new account in my name?

chris504

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Im living in a different city for my degree. Should I contact my local one or the one in my current city? How helpful were they?
Well I would choose the more liberal riding .... but which ever should work. I think they are as helpful as they can be. But they have a direct number to immigration and I’m sure call daily

KosVin

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Guys,

After the file transfer to Mississauga, will it go to another VO? What are the chances?
My medicals passed on January 10th and file moved to Mississauga on 7th

Wzka

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
I got my Biometric request on 22 and SA 23 nothing again after that I don’t know what’s happening is anyone experiencing the same situation. No medical request or file transfer information. Is it normal

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
I got my Biometric request on 22 and SA 23 nothing again after that I don’t know what’s happening is anyone experiencing the same situation. No medical request or file transfer information. Is it normal
Not even file transfer???

Narinder261990

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
In my case i didnt get any email for AOR2. It was just ecas status changed to ‘Application received’ and then back to ‘ in process’ again. According to many people in this forum this can be also considered as AOR2. Correct me if i am wrong here.
Can you please share your time line i.e. When your file transfer to CPC-M and when it change to Application Received and after how many days it again change to In Process..!!