+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
No dashes all together ... are you searching for ECAS ?

if you are the sponsor and already got your AOR 1 then
Enter your UCI
Enter your Last Name
Enter your Date of Birth
Enter your Country of Birth
Hit search
oh. I did not get AOR yet. but I see peoples get connecting before getting AOR1

bonnetmacaque

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
I tried on ecas. I know gckey is different.
Now Ecas. ask the information like UCI number, pr card number etc.
suppose being a sponsor I put my uci number or pr card number. then I put my spouse(principal applicant) name date of birth and country of birth.
this is the total information.
then it says we are unable to find any record on that. this is what happens with me.
is there any other way of information.
It's the same for me, no record on ecas. Dec 12 receipt date, no aor yet.
Someone with Dec 7 got aor today, apart from a couple of Dec 12 people....so things can vary from case to case.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Your UCI number is your PR card number
Don't mislead people please. UCI number is not a PR card number. UCI is your unique identifier which you can find on many documents issued by CIC such as visas, work permits, PR card etc. PR card number is a number on the back of the card.

PA_Canada

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Don't mislead people please. UCI number is not a PR card number. UCI is your unique identifier which you can find on many documents issued by CIC such as visas, work permits, PR card etc. PR card number is a number on the back of the card.
Oh Really? I didnt know that ... thanks for clarifying... the intent was not to mislead .. hence please rethink before you accuse anyone in groups like this...

Reactions: Belarusian

alaria

Apr 17, 2018

T.asha

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Never mind... just received AOR1 with UCI and application number . Will try to link account tomorrow .

I have updated tracker

Ontario1976

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
I think as we are in the country it should be quicker. Just my personal opinion.
I am a Canadian...total disagree with you...I have been waiting for my husband from outland for 9 months ...so yes outland should be faster...you are already in canada with your loved one...don't you have compassion for people that are separated for months and months and over a year!!!

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
oh. I did not get AOR yet. but I see peoples get connecting before getting AOR1
Hi.
In the drop down box for application type there are several options. UCI and PR card number are two different options.
I used the PR card option. Once you put in the correct details it will first show your address and then below that your spouse's name with 2 'application received' links underneath two headings. one will be Sponsorship Application Status and the other is Permanent Residence Status.

You can click on the links and it will tell you that applications for your spouse has been received on such and such date.

But that is about it. When there is a change I am guessing it will show on there.

Normal timings are 12 months (as per what is mentioned in the "Check Application Processing Time" link in my case). So don't worry. Just have faith that things will move smoothly without a hitch. :):)

All the best.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
I tried both ways. with my own details and with my spouse details. but none of them worked to me. PR number is on the back of pr card on top right corner.
Yes it starts with two letters in capitals

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
A couple of questions:
1) When can we link the application to the online account? only after receiving the AOR1?
2) I had initially applied for my PR in the early stages using an account with my email id but I had to rely on an agent later and they did their own thing and created another account which only they had access to. It is through that account that I received my PR. Now my question is, I am applying for my spouse and would like to know whether it would be ok to use my initial account or do I have to get my account details from the agent?:( In the application I have given the original email ID I used. So I am guessing I should use that right to link the application?