+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

AB__IND

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Hi Guys,
How do we receive SA - is it an email? When I am checking tracker I see that most folks receive Medical request on the same day as SA or SA is received before Medical request.
In my case I received BR on 31st Dec, Med Request today but there is no SA.
ECAS the status is DM since yesterday.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Hi Guys,
How do we receive SA - is it an email? When I am checking tracker I see that most folks receive Medical request on the same day as SA or SA is received before Medical request.
A sponsor will get an email with SA. But decision made on ecas is already a sign.

Reactions: AB__IND

SubAlba

Dec 20, 2019
Received biometrics request 2 hrs back.

TimeLine:

Application Received: 5th Dec.

AOR: 19th Dec.

Biometrics request: 2nd Jan.

We have our Biometrics request today as well.
Same date of app received and AOR. Cheers!

TO ALL:
PA is currently on tourist visa here in Canada and will leave in a week.
Would you suggest to wait for a week until PA gets home then do biometrics in home country or;
have the biometrics done here in Canada so we don't waste any time (is this actually possible)?

Last edited:

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Thanks!
It is already a sign of SA?
Can I still expect the SA email or is it implied?
Decision made on ecas literally means the decision has been made. But on ecas you can't see what the decision is, just the fact that it's been made. For a sponsor it almost always means approval. You will still get an email with the decision itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: AB__IND

T.asha

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I was able to log into ecas this morning and they said they started to process the application today (Jan 3). I haven’t received any emails as of yet . What does this mean ? Will they send my application back or is this potential AOR1?

atefalvi

Feb 23, 2013
I was able to log into ecas this morning and they said they started to process the application today (Jan 3). I haven’t received any emails as of yet . What does this mean ? Will they send my application back or is this potential AOR1?
When was your application received?
Are you the PA or Sponsor?
I am the Sponsor and I cant link the application as yet.

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
This means your application is now fed into CIC systems and you should be getting AOR very soon. Usually AOR is received within a day or two after this. good luck.

PA_Canada

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hi Guys,
Allow upto 3 working days post status change to DM for a letter to arrive in sponsors email account

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
I tried on ecas. I know gckey is different.
Now Ecas. ask the information like UCI number, pr card number etc.
suppose being a sponsor I put my uci number or pr card number. then I put my spouse(principal applicant) name date of birth and country of birth.
this is the total information.
then it says we are unable to find any record on that. this is what happens with me.
is there any other way of information.
With the PR card number, I put in my details and not my spouse's.

PA_Canada

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
I tried that one as well. do u use dash or space in between 8 digits or altogether.
No dashes all together ... are you searching for ECAS ?

if you are the sponsor and already got your AOR 1 then
Enter your UCI
Enter your Last Name
Enter your Date of Birth
Enter your Country of Birth
Hit search