+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hey guys! Thought I'd just update you all that I landed in Calgary two days ago, received my PR at immigration (yes I cried!), and am currently in hotel quarantine. If you have any questions about my experience I'd be happy to answer them for you :)
Congratulation! Kindly let us know your complete timeline. I noticed you have added the same in your signature, my main question is related to Mississauga VO. Many Outland applicants are still waiting. Please confirm if your VO is CPC-Mississauga?

What was your ECAS Status, Application received, or in Inprogress before DM? This may help many to get some sort of idea of what CPC-Missisuaga is doing.

Thanks.

Reactions: SKRPrince09

britt_a

Nov 29, 2019
Congratulation! Kindly let us know your complete timeline. I noticed you have added the same in your signature, my main question is related to Mississauga VO. Many Outland applicants are still waiting. Please confirm if your VO is CPC-Mississauga?

What was your ECAS Status, Application received, or in Inprogress before DM? This may help many to get some sort of idea of what CPC-Missisuaga is doing.

Thanks.
Thanks! My timeline is in my signature, I don't have any other dates recorded.

Yes my VO was CPC-Mississauga. My ECAS never said "in progress", it went from "application received" to "decision made" (with many months in between).

I'm sorry there are still so many people waiting.. best of luck to everybody <3

wongjowo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hey guys! Thought I'd just update you all that I landed in Calgary two days ago, received my PR at immigration (yes I cried!), and am currently in hotel quarantine. If you have any questions about my experience I'd be happy to answer them for you :)
Congratz. Finally you completed the long journey to become a pr.

Do you mind to share your travel detail. Flight from where, transit, immigration in YVR or YYC, booking hotel in Calgary?

Sorry for asking too much. Appreciate your help

britt_a

Nov 29, 2019
Thank you :) Glad to help anyone who has questions.

I flew from Sydney Australia to LAX, then to Minneapolis and then into Calgary. Immigration was at YYC airport (took 10mins and was very simple especially with nobody at the airport), then was transported to an airport hotel here in Calgary.

rkhan12725

Jan 5, 2021
Received passport request last week. For India VFS Pune, do we have to request an appointment for passport submission or can approach directly.

mrgarvin

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Hey
Hi everyone i have a question. I am an outland dec 2019 applicant. My vo last week issued 5 pre arrivals and ppr request! We recieved an email last month from the vo saying processing times cannot be estimated and such enquiries will not be answered. Im kinda getting impatient and want to know whats going on. Do you think its a good idea for me to email them to follow up if eligibility and security check has been passed ? Or started?
hey I know that it must be difficult being away from your family. But if I were you I would send in the documents and trust the process. You got so far already and enquiring so quickly after sending in docs wouldprob not help. Rest assured it’s goin to happen soon. My spouse and I are now sending indocs. If it takes more than a few weeks I’ll send them an inquiry.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Hello everyone.
I would like to share the happy news that our journey has finally come to an end. My family has finally arrived in Canada. They are presently under quarantine in a hotel.

A word of warning: if you are booking a room please check if there is food available for all the people the room is booked for. We were asked to pay extra for the food for the children. Everything else is good.

All the best to everyone!

Ashvhy

Jun 27, 2020
Hello everyone! I just read your trend and I just want to know if anyone here got a PPR request from Mississauga VO? I'm February 2020 outland applicant but until now we don't have any update? please share your story.. I'm getting worried about this visa center.. Thanks and Godbless..