+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Yes, well there is you and probably another hundred thousand applicants out there asking the same question. Have patience, your turn will come. Sydney and the rest of the world has been at a standstill since March.
I agree with that, I was just making an observation that right now, paper or plastic, nothing are being processed. But....
Lets see what happens July/August. If things start moving, we just might spend New Years with our spouses in Canada.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I agree with that, I was just making an observation that right now, paper or plastic, nothing are being processed. But....
Lets see what happens July/August. If things start moving, we just might spend New Years with our spouses in Canada.
I hope you are right.

rattan786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Can a sponsor leave Canada to go and visit his spouse while the Outland Spousal Application is on going??
Yes, you can. as long as you maintain the financial and immigration status same as you applied. it doesnt matter how many times you are travelling

philoj

Nov 29, 2018
Yes, you can. as long as you maintain the financial and immigration status same as you applied. it doesnt matter how many times you are travelling
Please explain what it means to "maintain the financial status and immigration status same as when you applied"

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
Can a sponsor leave Canada to go and visit his spouse while the Outland Spousal Application is on going??
The previous replies are only relevant if you’re a Permanent Resident yourself and have the relevant residency obligations to fulfil.
If you’re a Canadian citizen, I don’t think you’ll have any issue visiting.

dicaprio32

Dec 12, 2019
Hey , anyone whose file processed in Paris visa office? Any info whether the office is open? We received pre arrival letter on Apr 17, I thought it s good news and we will get DM some days after , but till today nothing

risingstar111

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hey , anyone whose file processed in Paris visa office? Any info whether the office is open? We received pre arrival letter on Apr 17, I thought it s good news and we will get DM some days after , but till today nothing
My office is in Amman. I received pre arrival on the 24th of April - no news yet

Reactions: Nina12