+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
I applied for my wife’s tourist visa yesterday and today i got an email in her cic account that the application doesn’t have sufficient evidence to proof that she falls under the exempt category and application will be processed once travel restrictions are lifted. We had attached my pr copy, marriage certificate for proof and stated in the explanation letter that We are applying under the new instructions issued on 10th of june. Don’t know what happened here and now i have raised my concern on via the web form and waiting for a response. Guess the $100 fees has gone to waste.

Well they lift the travel restrictions on June 30th, 2020. So have patience and they will process your application if not now after the travel restriction is over with.

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
If they are running on outdated technologies, policies and processes, how can we even think of them moving forward to set up private network to wfh. Also, what if majority of the employees have desktops as workstation and don’t have or want to use their personal systems at home? It requires a lot of stuff to add or change to enable wfh for them and not just private network access.
“PROTECTED B” “PKI Encryption”....

Reactions: muscletech

ZOOZ

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Category........
Other
I applied for my wife’s tourist visa yesterday and today i got an email in her cic account that the application doesn’t have sufficient evidence to proof that she falls under the exempt category and application will be processed once travel restrictions are lifted. We had attached my pr copy, marriage certificate for proof and stated in the explanation letter that We are applying under the new instructions issued on 10th of june. Don’t know what happened here and now i have raised my concern on via the web form and waiting for a response. Guess the $100 fees has gone to waste.
Did you put “other and COVID-19” for purpose of travel in the application form as per IRCC instructions?

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
If they are running on outdated technologies, policies and processes, how can we even think of them moving forward to set up private network to wfh. Also, what if majority of the employees have desktops as workstation and don’t have or want to use their personal systems at home? It requires a lot of stuff to add or change to enable wfh for them and not just private network access.
Most likely after this covid19, a lot of government staff will have the ability to work from home in the future.
Like I said, many companies are looking at working from home now...so that might be the future.

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Just noticed someone on the tracker got COPR. from the Mississauga office, Looks like CPC-M is working. Fingers crossed.
Nothing new, there is some activity every month in the tracker but that doesn't mean they are working fully on our apps. I am expecting full activity in the tracker starting from the next month including my application as well.

• Love
Reactions: Toby2020

amarjitCIC

Jan 9, 2020
Nothing new, there is some activity every month in the tracker but that doesn't mean they are working fully on our apps. I am expecting full activity in the tracker starting from the next month including my application as well.
What's current status of your app ?
I have sbmitted Medical back in dec-2019