+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
"The government of Canada says your spouse's PR is not a priority right now"

Liar, send me the link they stated this explicitly. Just because you think something is blue, you want me to believe it is blue?

"We live in a free society, you can do whatever you want" like i need you to tell me that I can do whatever I want in this "free society"? Meh...
Don't be lazy and look for the links yourself. If you actually read the news and read other information online, you will come to the same conclusion that a lot of resources were moved away from immigration because of covid19. It is not a big secret the government moved many staff from immigration to help with the covid 19 situation in Canada.

I do not like this situation any more than you do as I have to wait longer because of covid19 but the above facts are still facts.

Last edited:
Reactions: armoured

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
https://www.cicnews.com/2020/06/ircc-provides-update-on-who-can-come-to-canada-0614693.html#gs.7ykevj

Can someone explain it to me? Do we need a travel visa or just the documents mentioned there?

Yes you still need to have a valid TRV to enter Canada. If you don’t have one it might be a good time to apply one now, you can do so online for $100 and mention your hardship without your spouse at this crisis situation.
They say TRV while spousal sponsorship is rare chances but with immigration opening up and processing temporary visa applications for immediate family members. There is a hope!

Good luck

Reactions: Sepi

moisis36

Mar 16, 2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

All the international VOs are have nil to limited staff working on the applications. They are dealing with a lot of private and confidential documents and it is not a good idea to take them home where they can work on it. Also for security reasons, it is not favorable to have remote access to the government database from their home network.
The whole world is in crisis. Everyone is missing their spouses/family/love ones and dealing with this. No one knew this gonna happen before submitting their applications. We are all in this together.
So CALM DOWN and BE RESPECTFUL!

ablazeaadhi

Jun 8, 2020
Hi Kindly help me. I'm from India. I got a offer from hotel slim line. please follow the mail and please suggest weather it is true or not.

SlimLine Hotel canada

HR Department

Tel No: +1 (581) 530 1732

Employment Offer/Contract Letter

Address: SlimLine Hotel, York Street, Toronto, ON, Canada​

Attention Dear Applicant,

This is an affirmation that your application was found successful for the requirements of SlimLine Hotel & Restaurant Canada. We are providing you with the contact details of an agent in India appointed to assist you so that the visa processing and other things regarding the travelling documents from the Embassy will be easier to obtain by the agent. The attached documents embody the approved Appointment Letter for the purpose of this contract. Kindly contact the agent for easy communication as we have already sent a notification mail to the agent for backing up Documents from the Immigration Department Home office Canada. Note: we have sent all the Essential Documents from SlimLine Hotel & Restaurant Canada to the Appointed agent to assist you in getting your visa from Canada Embassy in India and you are to contact the Agent through the mobile/email and follow her instructions to enable her secure an appointment with the Canada Embassy for your Visa Stamping. Note, you shall bear the cost of your documents registration and agent fee of 26,000 INR only while SlimLine Hotel & Restaurant Canada Management will pay for your Visa Fee of 550 USD and we shall also provide Free Air Ticket, Free Accommodation and other related schemes (i.e. Food and Transportation Facility Is Free of no cost) take note that the registration and agent fee of 26,000 INR you paid during your documents registration period will be refunded/reimburse back to you after submitting the receipts/proof of the payment.

Upon your arrival, there will be a one month orientation training program to gradually introduce you to our system as a foreign worker and proper self introduction will be conducted to enable the management and the rest of the team/department to know you better. This one month orientation training program will help you for a perfect job description that won't stress you as a beginner with us.

CONTACT THE AGENT IN INDIA AND SUBMIT THE COPIES OF BELOW REQUIREMENT TO HER EMAIL FOR PROPER GUIDANCE ON VISA PROCUREMENT.

1. Send Your Complete resume.

2. Send Your signed Appointment Letter/Contract Agreement.

3. Send Your Passport Application Copy

4. Send Your Passport Photograph

5. Send Your Contact Phone Number

Name: Mrs Amita Boman Irani.

Email: alcvs.com@gmail.com

Email: canada@alcvs.com

Tel: 0091 984 368 1258

Congratulations Once Again On Behalf of SlimLine Hotel & Restaurant Canada.

Best Regard,

We wish you every success to achieve your dream job.

Human Resources Manager

SlimLineHotel.com & Restaurant Canada

Mr. Nicholas

Whatsapp Phone: +1 (631) 857-8822

Phone Number: +1 (581) 530 1732

• Haha
Reactions: Belarusian

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Hi Kindly help me. I'm from India. I got a offer from hotel slim line. please follow the mail and please suggest weather it is true or not.

SlimLine Hotel canada

HR Department

This is an affirmation that your application was found successful for the requirements of SlimLine Hotel & Restaurant Canada. We are providing you with the contact details of an agent in India appointed to assist you so that the visa processing and other things regarding the travelling documents from the Embassy will be easier to obtain by the agent. The attached documents embody the approved Appointment Letter for the purpose of this contract. Kindly contact the agent for easy communication as we have already sent a notification mail to the agent for backing up Documents from the Immigration Department Home office Canada. Note: we have sent all the Essential Documents from SlimLine Hotel & Restaurant Canada to the Appointed agent to assist you in getting your visa from Canada Embassy in India and you are to contact the Agent through the mobile/email and follow her instructions to enable her secure an appointment with the Canada Embassy for your Visa Stamping. Note, you shall bear the cost of your documents registration and agent fee of 26,000 INR only while SlimLine Hotel & Restaurant Canada Management will pay for your Visa Fee of 550 USD and we shall also provide Free Air Ticket, Free Accommodation and other related schemes (i.e. Food and Transportation Facility Is Free of no cost) take note that the registration and agent fee of 26,000 INR you paid during your documents registration period will be refunded/reimburse back to you after submitting the receipts/proof of the payment.

Upon your arrival, there will be a one month orientation training program to gradually introduce you to our system as a foreign worker and proper self introduction will be conducted to enable the management and the rest of the team/department to know you better. This one month orientation training program will help you for a perfect job description that won't stress you as a beginner with us.

CONTACT THE AGENT IN INDIA AND SUBMIT THE COPIES OF BELOW REQUIREMENT TO HER EMAIL FOR PROPER GUIDANCE ON VISA PROCUREMENT.

Best Regard,

Human Resources Manager

Mr. Nicholas

Asking for money. FAKE.
“Amita Boman Irani”, wife of Bollywood actor Boman Irani or what? :p:D:D:p
The signature says that is from “SlimLineHotel.com & Restaurant Canada”, but contact email is from gmail.com domain and reference website is given of “alcvs.com”.
I can tell you a lot more wrong about this email, but it not worth both of our time.
Save your money.

rattan786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
did anyone apply for visitor visa and got approved? i am thinking of doing same. i traveled back to my home country to be with my spouse and now planning to apply for her visa.

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023

SlimLine Hotel canada

HR Department

Best Regard,

Human Resources Manager

Mr. Nicholas

Hahaha

Stay away from these guys

Check out this website http://racquetclubhotel.co.uk (genuine hotel)

They copied the whole website from them lol

Slimline hotel doesn’t exist in real

optimus_prime

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017

SlimLine Hotel canada

HR Department

Best Regard,

Human Resources Manager

Mr. Nicholas

Ask yourself a few questions:
1. Does your qualification fit for this job?
2. Did they interview you? Or did you even apply to this job?
3. When there is so much of unemployment now and that labor is easily available here, why would they bring you in all the way from india?

Dont fall for scams please. Im sure we all have so much difficulties in our lives already due to covid-19. Falling prey to these kind of scams is the last thing we want.

You will get a good proper job when you come here. Its not that difficult when economy recovers.

Take care

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

All the international VOs are have nil to limited staff working on the applications. They are dealing with a lot of private and confidential documents and it is not a good idea to take them home where they can work on it. Also for security reasons, it is not favorable to have remote access to the government database from their home network.
The whole world is in crisis. Everyone is missing their spouses/family/love ones and dealing with this. No one knew this gonna happen before submitting their applications. We are all in this together.
So CALM DOWN and BE RESPECTFUL!
I just want to point out it is totally possible for government employees to work from home on encrypted networks using home internet. It has been used by banks and other companies for a long time now.

prateek9911

Jan 30, 2020
did anyone apply for visitor visa and got approved? i am thinking of doing same. i traveled back to my home country to be with my spouse and now planning to apply for her visa.
I applied for my wife’s tourist visa yesterday and today i got an email in her cic account that the application doesn’t have sufficient evidence to proof that she falls under the exempt category and application will be processed once travel restrictions are lifted. We had attached my pr copy, marriage certificate for proof and stated in the explanation letter that We are applying under the new instructions issued on 10th of june. Don’t know what happened here and now i have raised my concern on via the web form and waiting for a response. Guess the $100 fees has gone to waste.

Reactions: KATHIA08

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
I just want to point out it is totally possible for government employees to work from home on encrypted networks using home internet. It has been used by banks and other companies for a long time now.
If they are running on outdated technologies, policies and processes, how can we even think of them moving forward to set up private network to wfh. Also, what if majority of the employees have desktops as workstation and don’t have or want to use their personal systems at home? It requires a lot of stuff to add or change to enable wfh for them and not just private network access.