+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 - Citizenship Application

anton5000

Sep 24, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Well it certainly takes more than one month for Mississauga office. We have now 4 Mississauga forum members who got the oath invite for May, all of them tested and DM in Feb.
How do I know which is my office? I'm in midtown Toronto... so not sure is I'm in the Mississauga or Scarborough one. Did my test on April 22nd, I guess now it's time to wait a month or two perhaps?

ls200608

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
How do I know which is my office? I'm in midtown Toronto... so not sure is I'm in the Mississauga or Scarborough one. Did my test on April 22nd, I guess now it's time to wait a month or two perhaps?
Good question, I don't know where to find your processing office either. If someone can help please chime in.

If you are in Scarborough office then it is usually faster than Mississauga office, typically 1~1.5 month after DM you get oath invite. Mississauga is at least 3 months. I really hope they can improve the speed from DM to oath.

Reactions: anton5000

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most likely it would be Scarborough. It is put in the email (Sender's mail ID) that you get for Test invite.
if it has "MIS" then its Mississauga, if it has "SCR" then its Scarborough.

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
If the status of "Citizenship Test" says "Completed" in new tracker, does it mean everything is done from our end?

Hapique

Oct 17, 2015
Good question, I don't know where to find your processing office either. If someone can help please chime in.
The fastest way is to call IRCC and to ask an agent.
The longest way is to order GCMS notes and the code will be written there.

Tess90

Feb 18, 2020
You call them and ask but don't bother, people complain about every single office, no office is better or worse than the other - trust me...unless you are in QB maybe, I heard they are really fast.
I followed the advice on here and called to ask which office - the call centre person was shocked why I kept asking this, she said this info won't help and it really didn't...because you find which office is processing your application regardless when they invite you for the interview.

The fastest way is to call IRCC and to ask an agent.
The longest way is to order GCMS notes and the code will be written there.
Sorry but what's the point, how does it help?

If the status of "Citizenship Test" says "Completed" in new tracker, does it mean everything is done from our end?
I would not rely on this tracker as some people do religiously

1 - it has errors, my account and many other have errors, I read about it on fb
2 - status can change from DM to back in process, also one guy posted everything is in process for him since 2018 except one thing and for me everything was marked completed in one day...Even though they day before a few things were in progress.
3 - some people have wrong dates, if you scroll down, you might notice the dates don't make sense

It's a new system and has a lot of bugs

Hapique

Oct 17, 2015
Sorry but what's the point, how does it help?
The question was how to find out the processing office. I responded that the best way is to call to IRCC and to ask.
What's the point of knowing the office? Just for information, I believe.

Tess90

Feb 18, 2020
The question was how to find out the processing office. I responded that the best way is to call to IRCC and to ask.
What's the point of knowing the office? Just for information, I believe.
Well I was just curious...maybe I don't know something

I do remember how one guy told me - if you are from Scarborough office, you wil be getting an interview 100%
I really never thought I would be getting one, because my application is extremely transparent but he was so right lol

Hapique

Oct 17, 2015
Well I was just curious...maybe I don't know something

I do remember how one guy told me - if you are from Scarborough office, you wil be getting an interview 100%
I really never thought I would be getting one, because my application is extremely transparent but he was so right lol
I see. Yes, people try to find some trends of interviews & timelines based on processing offices.
Gestimation based on speculation ;). My office is Scarborough so I also expect interview for the same speculative reason though ;).