+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 - Citizenship Application

Whiskid

Jan 28, 2019
hello

please add me to timeline.

Vancouver office. no fingerprint requests.

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 18, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 20, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on March 10, 2020.
  4. test invite via email april 14 2021
  5. test done and passed on april 27 2021
hopefully smooth sailing from now on :)

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Morning Guys,

Status updated to Decision made this Morning for my Wife. Please update the tracker.

Name: Aeropostale_SP
Application type: Single
Processing Center: Mississauga
Physical Presence: 1169
App. Sent: November 30
App. Delivered: December 5mAOR: February 14
IP: February 26
Test Invite: March 11
Test Date: March 17 (Passed)
Interview Invite: April 21
Interview Date: Apr 27
Decision Made: Apr 28

Now wait for the oath invite begins.

grwp0078

Jul 28, 2017
Hello,

My application status:

Application type: Single
Processing Center: Vancouver
App. Sent: December 23, 2019
App. Delivered: December 27, 2019
AOR: March 6, 2020
In Process : August 19, 2020
Fingerprints Request : October 15, 2020
Test Invite: April 22, 2021
Test Date: April 27, 2021 (Passed)

Waiting for the Next step

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Hi All
If you receive test invitation, do you have to confirm the date and time of your planned test? How can you do that? Or would it be just login to the link and start the test?

nidoo

Feb 28, 2020
Hi All
If you receive test invitation, do you have to confirm the date and time of your planned test? How can you do that? Or would it be just login to the link and start the test?
you log in any time suitable to you and do the test

Hapique

Oct 17, 2015
Hi All
No need to confirm. Just do the test within the announced time frame, unless you can't do that.

We are pleased to inform you that you have reached the next stage of your application for Canadian citizenship. You are now invited to take the online citizenship test. You have 21 days to complete the test between the test start date and end date listed above.

Rescheduling
 Contact IRCC within the 30 days from the test start date with a reasonable explanation for not
attending or not completing the test. You can contact the IRCC office by emailing
IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.
 If you cannot complete the test during the 21 day period allowed, be aware that the
Citizenship Act contains provisions that treat an application as abandoned if you do not
contact IRCC with a reasonable explanation for not attending your test.
 If you cannot complete the test once it’s started or if you are disconnected and do not
complete the test (e.g. network or computer issues or feeling unwell).

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Thanks a lot for the confirmation. I wasn't sure if we have to send any email to CIC to confirm our time and date. So I am assuming there is no need to send any email to CIC based on the replies here.

Ashuani

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3/8/15
Med's Done....
3/8/15
Has anyone came across a case like this? Mine was a family application for citizenship in dec 2019...cleared the test in April first week... Now status for me shows as DM, but for my minor child it is still in process.