5-7-2016
File Transfer...
26-8-2016
Med's Done....
28-4-2016
Passport Req..
9-2-2017
30 days.
for mailing address, i dont think you can change from ecas, please call or send them via webform.
Hi there
You can change your new address when you check your application online i did it last month go to cic.gc.ca
Then
My application
Check your application status
Then follow all instructions
When you see your status then you will see UPDATE your new address or mailing address.

Very easy
Goodluck

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
Hi there
You can change your new address when you check your application online i did it last month go to cic.gc.ca
Then
My application
Check your application status
Then follow all instructions
When you see your status then you will see UPDATE your new address or mailing address.

Very easy
Goodluck
I also changed my mailing address the other day. My current mailing address in ecas is outside Canada. They said it will take 15 days for it to show up in ecas.

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
I also changed my mailing address the other day. My current mailing address in ecas is outside Canada. They said it will take 15 days for it to show up in ecas.
How did you change it, may you share?

GryphonCA

Mar 10, 2020
Ottawa
Category........
Other
When you log into ECAS, you'll see an option (which is a blue button) under your Home address to update it; in case you had a mailing address listed as well, you'd see a similar button under it. In my case, I had an updated Home address but an old Mailing one; when I updated the Mailing address to be the same as my home, an option for Mailing address is currently no longer available.

Quick edit: just tried clicking on the button to update address, and it sends you to a page where you can update both your Home and Mailing address; it also presents a button "My mailing address is the same as my home address.", which speeds things up.

Reactions: taivoi

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
Same as what navyharry did. Went to ecas, under the mailing address there's a note saying "To change this mailing address, contact us."
Find the 'Change your address' option and do the instructions. It says I have to have some documents ready but did not end up uploading them.
I don't exactly know how long will it take to show up in ecas because one message says 5 days and after submitting the new mailing address it says 15 days. I also find it odd that I have to enter both home and mailing addresses even if I only need to change one.
The option "My mailing address is the same as my home address. " doesn't seem to work.

Reactions: taivoi

GryphonCA

Mar 10, 2020
Ottawa
Category........
Other
Same as what navyharry did. Went to ecas, under the mailing address there's a note saying "To change this mailing address, contact us."
Find the 'Change your address' option and do the instructions. It says I have to have some documents ready but did not end up uploading them.
I don't exactly know how long will it take to show up in ecas because one message says 5 days and after submitting the new mailing address it says 15 days. I also find it odd that I have to enter both home and mailing addresses even if I only need to change one.
The option "My mailing address is the same as my home address. " doesn't seem to work.
Well, in my case, as I've mentioned right before you, the "My mailing address is the same as my home address." did work for me; also, I don't recall any mentions to 15 days, but the updated information showed up on my ECAS profile no more than 3 days later.

Chau_ng

Jan 20, 2020
Hello, my app is in process now. Thank you for updating my info in the tracking sheet.

App received: Dec 27, 2019
AOR: Feb 25, 2020
In process: Mar 5, 2020

akhil923

Dec 7, 2018
Received AOR on 21st feb its still showing App received and no in process yet. Anyone else in the same boat or should i start to get worried.

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
Well, in my case, as I've mentioned right before you, the "My mailing address is the same as my home address." did work for me; also, I don't recall any mentions to 15 days, but the updated information showed up on my ECAS profile no more than 3 days later.
Maybe a browser issue? I guess the bottom line is we can change our address online.
Did you receive any confirmation email that you requested a change?

Received AOR on 21st feb its still showing App received and no in process yet. Anyone else in the same boat or should i start to get worried.
There is still a handful of December applicants (and even those who submitted earlier) who are not yet 'In process'. I don't think you need to worry for now. ;)

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Maybe a browser issue? I guess the bottom line is we can change our address online.
Did you receive any confirmation email that you requested a change?

There is still a handful of December applicants (and even those who submitted earlier) who are not yet 'In process'. I don't think you need to worry for now. ;)
I didnt even get my AOR :D

cinnamon1102

Mar 22, 2017
Hello All,

Name: cinnamon
Family size: Single
Physical Presence: 1106
App Sent: Dec 2nd, 2019
App Delivered: December 3rd, 2019
AOR: Feb 21st, 2020
In process: March 2nd, 2020
Fingerprint requested: March 10th, 2020