+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 - Citizenship Application

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
Hey guys,

Any help would be appreciated.

I think i am in big trouble, I have couple of scenarios, can anyone read with patience and suggest me? I got my AoR on feb 14th, 2020. But i soon realized my home address n mailing address are differently shown in my ECAS status!!

I was planning to change it but Unfortunately, due to medical emergency I had to travel to home country and I travelled on feb 26th.

Added to that, thy sent a correspondence on March 2nd, which i dint recieve. I believe that is for request for FP? Who ever done their FP have thy received a paper letter to their home address?

If i did missed my FP, will thy return my application? how do I contact them and say I never received a letter and request for another FP.

I wont be back to Canada Until April 29th..wht should I do? should i tel them the situation n postpone my FP.

I hope i put my Question clearly, can any expert shed some light pls.

Thanks Suzy

3M18

Feb 19, 2020
Hey guys,

I think i am in big trouble, I have couple of scenarios, can anyone read with patience and suggest me? I got my AoR on feb 14th, 2020. But i soon realized my home address n mailing address are differently shown in my ECAS status!!

I was planning to change it but Unfortunately, due to medical emergency I had to travel to home country and I travelled on feb 26th.

Added to that, thy sent a correspondence on March 2nd, which i dint recieve. I believe that is for request for FP? Who ever done their FP have thy received a paper letter to their home address?

If i did missed my FP, will thy return my application? how do I contact them and say I never received a letter and request for another FP.

I wont be back to Canada Until April 29th..wht should I do? should i tel them the situation n postpone my FP.

Thanks Suzy
Hi, my husband received his FP request through email.

navyharry

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
5-7-2016
File Transfer...
26-8-2016
Med's Done....
28-4-2016
Passport Req..
9-2-2017
Hey guys,

Thanks Suzy
Hi

you should not worry about that just go online ECAS LIKE YOU DO CHECK ONLINE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION AND THERE YOU CAN UPDATE YOUR NEW ADDRESS AND IT WILL BE UPDATED IN 3or 4 DAYS

WE ALSO MOVED IN FEBRUARY AND I GOT AOR IN MARCH WITH MY OLD ADDRESS AND I DID UPDATED WITH NEW ADDRESS ONLINE
VERY EASY

GOODLUCK

Reactions: sujani

Chittur

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hey Everyone,

Our application in In Progress. Would someone be able to update sheet?

Name: Chittur R
Family size: Family (3)
Physical Presence: 1116
App. Sent: December 20
App. Delivered: December 27
AOR: February 26, 2020
IP: March 10, 2020

Best of luck to everyone!

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
Yes I did, thank you.

Do u have any idea, how to postpone FP request?
I dont know about this, but any idea on this forum is not an official one, best thing to do is to call them and i am sure there will be a way, just talk to them first.

Reactions: sujani

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
Thanks for your response.

Yes, I managed to cal IRCC n the agent told me it is FP request. I asked her to resend it to my EmailID but havent got to my email address yet.

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
Congrats those recently are in process, it has been quiet for Dec recently :)