+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 - Citizenship Application

swat_25s

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Email Edmonton office. It is most likely be there.
I was checking the processing office here at Edmonton but it says they only process PR files, Temp student or work visa files not Citizenship files. Still I did somehow manage to get their email address and sent them the email.

swat_25s

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Yes. ATIP shows the information you are looking for.
You can simply send a webform and ask for that information directly
If you did that for your file, can you show me that information it provides as I did request that for my file but I dont know what to expect. I contacted my local MP office to get update on my file and they just provide me the same info as on the CIC tracking system and no answer to what is causing the delay.

cna110

Apr 25, 2022
If you did that for your file, can you show me that information it provides as I did request that for my file but I dont know what to expect. I contacted my local MP office to get update on my file and they just provide me the same info as on the CIC tracking system and no answer to what is causing the delay.
In my opinion, MP is highly probable to act as a waste of time. I got ATIP after MP's call. By this way you can see the communication records between the MP and Call center. For my case MP gave them inaccurate data and accepted whatever received from IRCC. He simply wasted my time for 3-4 months and added complications to my case.

ATIP reports gives you the information about your processing office, the current status of your file and the circulations of your file among the offices
The good things about ATIP is:
1-The officer gets back to your file if it turns timely and double check. In some rare cases the file moved after ATIP Request
2- The most important advantage of ATIP is to understand the number of pages which has been removed by the officer. Normally this shows how much complications are there in your file

Note that you need to request ATIP for 3 organizations:
CSIS, IRCC and CBSA

Although all detailed information has been removed in the results, they give you sense about the flow of your file. In many cases this gives the lawyers a good hint to approach the case.

cna110

Apr 25, 2022
I was checking the processing office here at Edmonton but it says they only process PR files, Temp student or work visa files not Citizenship files. Still I did somehow manage to get their email address and sent them the email.
Please send a webform and ask your processing office.

cna110

Apr 25, 2022
However, I went back and saw that you have received the Decision Made.
All these efforts are extra. Please act precise. Do not waste your time. Find your processing office. Send them an email and make a request for an oath ceremony date. MP, ATIP and ... are all extra.

swat_25s

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Thank you for all your help. I just sent out webform to ask about my processing office. My file is still in process there is no decision made yet. Hopefully I could get some information through ATIP.

thanks again!

swat_25s

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
I just checked my file is now all updated and everything is complete in tracker except oath ceremony and even ecas says decision made. Can someone tell me when should I expect oath invitation? how long it takes for them to send the invite after everything is completed.

Oct 19, 2017
Hi All Please update in the excel sheet.
In Process ECAS: August 27th 2020
Hi All up
Hi All Please update in the excel sheet.
AOR: Mar 3rd 2020
hi All Update:
Name: CanadaDream150
Family size: Single
Physical Presence: 1110
App Sent: Dec 19th 2019
App Delivered: Dec 23rd 2019
Aor : Mar 3rd 2020
Application Started: Aug 27 2020
Fingerprints request 1: April 12 2021
Citizenship Exam: June 29 2021
Fingerprints request 2: April 19 2022
Decision Made: June 20 2022
Oath Ceremony: August 23rd 2022

it was a long journey friends but thank to God almost done.Something that worked for me maybe is contact your MP for them to do a follow up sometimes it helps.

good luck all on your journey and stay positive those waiting it will soon be over God willing.

take care

Last edited:

artin2015

Oct 4, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
23 aug 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 24 2015
LANDED..........
12-12-2017
I am march 2019 applicant
Test done 2021 last year july 9 and completed test 12 july
2021 August 1 submitted copy of passport and no update from that day

swat_25s

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Hi All up

hi All Update:
Name: CanadaDream150
Family size: Single
Physical Presence: 1110
App Sent: Dec 19th 2019
App Delivered: Dec 23rd 2019
Aor : Mar 3rd 2020
Application Started: Aug 27 2020
Fingerprints request 1: April 12 2021
Citizenship Exam: June 29 2021
Fingerprints request 2: April 19 2022
Decision Made: June 20 2022
Oath Ceremony: August 23rd 2022

it was a long journey friends but thank to God almost done.Something that worked for me maybe is contact your MP for them to do a follow up sometimes it helps.

good luck all on your journey and stay positive those waiting it will soon be over God willing.

take care
Congratulations!!
can you please share after decision made, when did CIC contacted you or emailed you for oath invitation?