+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

curious_321

Aug 2, 2019
When i sent amendment docs i had selected "Permanent Resident (applied online) " option in webform. Till date i have sent 2 additional documents and I didn't receive any response saying my documents have been updated. Do we need to select "Document Replacement" option only when sending amendment docs or even selecting the "Permanent Resident (applied online) " will work to get the docs updated
Do submit "Document Replacement" request. I think it has more priority(got reply in 2 weeks of submission :p). Only got email that my details would be updated in 2 business days but not the confirmation email that it has been updated.

Reactions: adipdaniel

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hello guys,
To the glory of God, I received my RFV mail today.
Submitted 29th Dec 2019
Remedical request Nov 30 2021
Medicals passed 3rd March 2022
RFV mail 4th March 2022
CPC Ottawa.

Encouragement to those still waiting, Delay isn't denial, just be patient it'll eventually come through.
Many congratulations , thanks for posting - can you share your COR ?

Decaor2019

May 22, 2020
The moment I was waiting for has finally arrived! I have received the ready for visa email.

AOR Dec 2019
Remedical request Nov 2021
Medicals passed Nov 2021
RFV mail 4th March 2022
CPC Ottawa. FSW - O

Thanks everyone on this forum for the support. I hope all AOR Dec 2019 applicants can receive the golden email asap

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
The moment I was waiting for has finally arrived! I have received the ready for visa email.

AOR Dec 2019
Remedical request Nov 2021
Medicals passed Nov 2021
RFV mail 4th March 2022
CPC Ottawa. FSW - O

Thanks everyone on this forum for the support. I hope all AOR Dec 2019 applicants can receive the golden email asap
congrats please share your COR !!!

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
How long does it take for a webform document update to get on your application?
I got my new passport and updated it via webform a month ago but the agent at the call center is saying it's not updated yet. Any idea?

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
I sent mine 2 weeks back, still haven't heard anything.
Thank you for your response. I asked the agent today how long it takes. She said weeks. I said can you approximate how many weeks, she said no. So I dont know what does that means, 2 weeks 4 weeks or 8 weeks. No idea. I guess just wait.

akriti91

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Thank you for your response. I asked the agent today how long it takes. She said weeks. I said can you approximate how many weeks, she said no. So I dont know what does that means, 2 weeks 4 weeks or 8 weeks. No idea. I guess just wait.
What time did you call? Been trying to call IRCC for a week now but couldn't reach an agent

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
How long does it take for a webform document update to get on your application?
I got my new passport and updated it via webform a month ago but the agent at the call center is saying it's not updated yet. Any idea?
If you know which office is processing your application, email your new passport to the office. They update it on the same day

Reactions: bobrovsky07