+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
I hate to put it this way but how the hell can some guys who submitted outland applications nearly 1 year after I had submitted mine currently get their PPRs while I still wait here to hear from IRCC, knowing that they didn't bother to touch my application for more than one year from October 2020 to October 2021? This is beyond any decent comprehension!

Last edited:

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hi guys

Finally got the Passport request.
AOR: 9th dec 2019
Remedical passed : 9th Feb 2022
I booked the pcc appointment as precautionary measure but didn’t get the pcc request, it could be because I renewed my passport a month ago but not sure.
Congrats buddy, can you please share your COR !!

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hi guys

I booked the pcc appointment as precautionary measure but didn’t get the pcc request, it could be because I renewed my passport a month ago but not sure.
How did you share your updated passport details ? did ircc told you to do so ?

krishnapahlajani93

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Hi guys

I have exactly similar timeline .. also taken an appointment for PCC but have not received anything..

Have you received any GU recently?

Rich0625

Nov 11, 2021
Guys please how do we get attention of cpc Ottawa. They have completely ignored applications there. RROC, CIO and others are working. 2021 Oct getting PPRs. This is ridiculous!! Can they give cpc applicants findec or give us back our money.

Reactions: Aqsara

karma0512

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
I only received ready to visa email
Congratulations! I recently sent a regular webform with my updated passport. Do we have to send a specific additional enquiry for updating renewed passport? Did you receive any confirmation that the passport was updated?
Thank you! Hope the process ahead for you is even smoother and you get to land soon :)