+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Did you guys uploaded Information Sheet after re-med? I didn't get "Health case details" from a doctor this time, but he should upload it, not me, right? @pk2711

ApprovedSince2020

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Interesting read. I pray they clear all 2019 & 2020 backlog before the first quarter of the year.
They are working but at a snails pace, backlogs are not tackled like this. My application is stuck in a final revew for more than 2 weeks now. Seems like they don't have any plan in place and just randomly finalizing applications.

ssvg

Dec 19, 2019
woh woh !!! please explain how in the world you got 3 medical done ? did IRCC told you to do that ?
Yeah. the first medical with in November 2019. we were asked to do the second in Dec 2020 when the first one expired. We were asked to do the third on November, 2021 (the second hadnt even expired then). Crazy. But thats the only time IRCC has corresponded with us - to get the medical tests done again
and the last status update is 'Passed the medical exams on Dec 1 2021'

Reactions: Alicia Belle

Ismath

Jan 22, 2018
Yeah. the first medical with in November 2019. we were asked to do the second in Dec 2020 when the first one expired. We were asked to do the third on November, 2021 (the second hadnt even expired then). Crazy. But thats the only time IRCC has corresponded with us - to get the medical tests done again
and the last status update is 'Passed the medical exams on Dec 1 2021'
Exactly the same story with me!!!
3 times medical done and waiting continues…

lojtari

Sep 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello there,
I received the request for Remedicals, AOR Dec 2019, last time my meds were extended automatically til oct. 2021.
Also i have seen a lot of movement in the IMMI tracker for FSW outlands.
Does anyone had the same experience?

best

Reactions: Maddy_Arora

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
@legalfalcon and other members
I am FSW O with Dec'2019 AOR, COR India. I had few queries -

1) Myself and spouse's passport had expired earlier so I had applied for new one with a new passport number few months back. Same has been sent to IRCC as well during that time vie webform. Wanted to check if the Police clearance certificate needs to be applied for again with my new passport number and resubmitted?

2) When I had added my child to the application in Nov'21, I had arranged a letter from my bank and submitted that as Proof of Funds. For 2 persons the fund requirement was around 16450 CAD and for 3 persons the POF is 20222 CAD. Most of the increase in amount got covered by increase in savings over the last year. However I had received a small amount of funds ( 90K INR which is around 1000 to 1500 CAD) from my wifes parents for the baby delivery payment in Oct'21 as a buffer in case the expenses increased. The hospital bill was settled via credit card so this amount is still in my joint account. Do I need to show a gift deed for that?

3) After a request letter was raised in my account requesting for fresh IMM5406 form, I had submitted the document by end of Dec'21 within the timeline given. However my PR application status is still showing as " Your Action is Required" in the online portal. Do I need to raise a webform and ask IRCC to update the status? Or will this be automatically changed, however close to 1 month nothing has been updated.

Your replies are greatly appreciated!