Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
For the sake of making sense of the timelines, is there here any outstanding CEC-Inland application still without COPR right now?!

According to an internal minute, the average processing time on CEC at the end of 2021 was 7.6 months whereas FSW was 20 months, and expected to raise to 36 months.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
For the sake of making sense of the timelines, is there here any outstanding CEC-Inland application still without COPR right now?!

According to an internal minute, the average processing time on CEC at the end of 2021 was 7.6 months whereas FSW was 20 months, and expected to raise to 36 months.
Average is 20 months and yet we are stuck here with 25 months and still waiting. IRCC must be bad at counting then!

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
We can only wait - last year in month of Oct-Nov, waiting for remedical request - now waiting for PPR - hope this will be over by March 2022 - atleast not seeing any other category draw makes me believe IRCC is focusing on backlogs for last 6 months

Reactions: pk2711

Alicia Belle

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Hello
@legalfalcon and all the others,

I should also mention that my original proof of funds was issued by two different banks. As it happened, by bank was purchased and merged with another one, which led to that situation. A year latter, they even changed my account number. I have all the papers for that, but didn't sent them (huge paperwork, many redundant pages to be translated, wanted to keep it simple).

Could it be that "written explanation for the all source of funds" is them asking for more detailed explanation of this situation? Or is it strange to them that I earned 3.000 CAD in last 6 months prior to application, and showed with much more on savings?
Hello,
You can search and
read on *gift of deed* .You might have to get a court affidavit stating the money is a gift and need not be returned.

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hello
Hello,
You can search and
read on *gift of deed* .You might have to get a court affidavit stating the money is a gift and need not be returned.
Well, I've read about that, but why would I do that now. At the time of ITA, which was November, I had required money for over a year on my account. Now it will be well over 3 years. Isn't that enough evidence that money is mine? Is this something that happens regularly, @legalfalcon ?

I will probably collect and send all documents I can think of, better than to lose sleep over it, but it feels so strange...

Reactions: Alicia Belle

akriti91

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
I have some family in Canada. They usually call the IRCC number as it is easy for them to call from their Canadian number rather than me trying to call from different apps here in India. Sorry, I do not know exactly what time they called. but it was sometime last Friday. I hope this helps. If nothing comes this week I will ask them to call again next week and keep you updated.
Called IRCC today. Everything passed and approved again. But the last update on my application was in November. :( So angry.

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Called IRCC today. Everything passed and approved again. But the last update on my application was in November. :( So angry.
Did they specifically say that it was "approved"? I called and they said that everything on my app is passed but didn't explicitly mention that it was approved.