+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Call them as soon as their office time starts, 8am Canada time
I called them yesterday and today from their 8 am to 8:30 am but I still get the same message - due to high volume of calls we can't transfer your call :( Just SO tired! Don't know what to do!! Yesterday I called them every hour from 8 am till 4 their noon.

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
I called them yesterday and today from their 8 am to 8:30 am but I still get the same message - due to high volume of calls we can't transfer your call :( Just SO tired! Don't know what to do!! Yesterday I called them every hour from 8 am till 4 their noon.
I was facing the same issue. So I found a way out which worked for me. It takes about 5 mins to reach an agent after all the automated messages etc. so I called IRCC 6 mins before their official timings and I got through exactly when they open - it might’ve been a wonderful stroke of luck, See if it works for you as well.

Reactions: pk2711

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
I was facing the same issue. So I found a way out which worked for me. It takes about 5 mins to reach an agent after all the automated messages etc. so I called IRCC 6 mins before their official timings and I got through exactly when they open - it might’ve been a wonderful stroke of luck, See if it works for you as well.
Oh ok. Thanks for sharing. Guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow. It might just work.

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Oh ok. Thanks for sharing. Guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow. It might just work.
Did not work :( I dialed today and kept it to close to six mins before I chose speak to an agent but no luck. Called at 6:30 pm ist. Same automated message :( I did get a GU last week on Friday but nothing after that. There are FSW-Os with AOR as Nov 2020 receiving their PPR. I just dont get how they are processing files. Frustrating!

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Did not work :( I dialed today and kept it to close to six mins before I chose speak to an agent but no luck. Called at 6:30 pm ist. Same automated message :( I did get a GU last week on Friday but nothing after that. There are FSW-Os with AOR as Nov 2020 receiving their PPR. I just dont get how they are processing files. Frustrating!
I also got a ghost update last Thursday and nothing after that. Talked to the agent and he said someone touched the file and put a BFD (Bring forward date) of Feb 10 on it. This means the file is to be opened again on that day or before that. I dont understand what is the logic of putting BFD again and again when you already have everything completed on the application. Remed passed on Nov 24th 2021. For god sake just make a decision. how long they want to keep dragging the application.

AOR Oct 2019
Remed passed Nov 2021
COR India
FSW Ottawa

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
I also got a ghost update last Thursday and nothing after that. Talked to the agent and he said someone touched the file and put a BFD (Bring forward date) of Feb 10 on it. This means the file is to be opened again on that day or before that. I dont understand what is the logic of putting BFD again and again when you already have everything completed on the application. Remed passed on Nov 24th 2021. For god sake just make a decision. how long they want to keep dragging the application.

AOR Oct 2019
Remed passed Nov 2021
COR India
FSW Ottawa
I just hope this "opening" results in a PPR. Can you share the day and Time you managed to get someone to answer? I've been trying for a week now and haven't had much luck. Really want to speak to an agent to know whats happening with my file.

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
I just hope this "opening" results in a PPR. Can you share the day and Time you managed to get someone to answer? I've been trying for a week now and haven't had much luck. Really want to speak to an agent to know whats happening with my file.
I have some family in Canada. They usually call the IRCC number as it is easy for them to call from their Canadian number rather than me trying to call from different apps here in India. Sorry, I do not know exactly what time they called. but it was sometime last Friday. I hope this helps. If nothing comes this week I will ask them to call again next week and keep you updated.

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
I have some family in Canada. They usually call the IRCC number as it is easy for them to call from their Canadian number rather than me trying to call from different apps here in India. Sorry, I do not know exactly what time they called. but it was sometime last Friday. I hope this helps. If nothing comes this week I will ask them to call again next week and keep you updated.
No worries thanks!

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
@legalfalcon and the rest of you guys, here is what happened to me this month. I really need your advice.

I'm Dec 2019 FSW-O applicant. In summer 2020 everything was passed and met. On January 7th I received request to redo medicals, which I just finished. However, two days ago they sent me "Request letter" which is probably what forum members call ADR. They ask me to provide new Schedule A (travel history) and new police certificate, which is fine. However, they request me, in three separate points, to provide them with written explanation on source of funds. That phrase, "written explanation for the all source of funds" is bolded and underlined two times.

I have more that enough money on my savings account, that is not the problem, I can answer their request. However, how do I explain what is the source of the money? Honestly, I got it as a present from my parents at the time, but it was on my account more that 6 months before applying. Should I write that down on LoE, or get their statement notarized? Should I show their savings to prove that they do not need that money back?

Any advice on this matter is appreciated.

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
@legalfalcon and all the others,

I should also mention that my original proof of funds was issued by two different banks. As it happened, by bank was purchased and merged with another one, which led to that situation. A year latter, they even changed my account number. I have all the papers for that, but didn't sent them (huge paperwork, many redundant pages to be translated, wanted to keep it simple).

Could it be that "written explanation for the all source of funds" is them asking for more detailed explanation of this situation? Or is it strange to them that I earned 3.000 CAD in last 6 months prior to application, and showed with much more on savings?