+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
I had raised a webform after my second vaccination to share the certificate and had specifically asked them to send me a remed request. For some reason, I was not allowed to book an upfront med without an IME request form from IRCC in the city I am in. At that time I got an automated response with the Afghan situation to my webform, but received a remed request when they started to send it out in the past month. Not sure if my webform triggered the remed but just wanted to share if it helps.
Thank you so much for sharing above information it really helps ,I did the same, and got the 2 remedical request within 24 hours of sending webform 1 for primary and 1 for secondary - is it correct just want to confirm in your case also for both applicants primary & secondary. , also one notification email about webform disciplinary action . please reply

Reactions: amarkapila

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Thank you so much for sharing above information it really helps ,I did the same, and got the 2 remedical request within 24 hours of sending webform 1 for primary and 1 for secondary - is it correct just want to confirm in your case also for both applicants primary & secondary. , also one notification email about webform disciplinary action . please reply
Oh great. I received only one remed form because I applied without any dependants. So just one for me the primary applicant. What is the email about webform disciplinary action? Can you share a screenshot if that's OK? I don't think I received one.

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Oh great. I received only one remed form because I applied without any dependants. So just one for me the primary applicant. What is the email about webform disciplinary action? Can you share a screenshot if that's OK? I don't think I received one.
I think you might had got this
In order to respond to the high volume of enquiries related to the situation in Afghanistan we have shifted resources in our Client Support Centre and are responding to priority enquiries only.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

· Ask questions about the 2021 invitations to apply to sponsor parents and grandparents

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.

Enquiries about applications

Reactions: pk2711

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
I think you might had got this
In order to respond to the high volume of enquiries related to the situation in Afghanistan we have shifted resources in our Client Support Centre and are responding to priority enquiries only.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

· Ask questions about the 2021 invitations to apply to sponsor parents and grandparents

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.

Enquiries about applications

Yup same

ad05

Feb 25, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,
I am Dec 2019 AOR
I have been asked to fill the Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669)
Where can I find this form?
Also is this a good sign?

Last edited:
Reactions: ApprovedSince2020

Jappreets

Dec 14, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon ,
I am Dec 2019 AOR
I have been asked to fill the Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669)
Where can I find this form?
Also is this a good sign?
The link to the form should be within the request document only. You’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open

Got the same after passing my remeds on 27 November, and subsequently submitted on 2 December 2021. Nothing after that.

AOR: 16 December 2019
COR: India

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Hi all, do we need to upload our remedical report + bill via webform also. Please reply !!!
I did not upload mine. Call the medical center to send it asap to ircc. Ircc passed mine on the account the next day after they sent. No ppr though still :( Just hope like really hope for the ppr in January.

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
I did not upload mine. Call the medical center to send it asap to ircc. Ircc passed mine on the account the next day after they sent. No ppr though still :( Just hope like really hope for the ppr in January.
which medical center was yours- mine is saying 10 working days