+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
its crazy. Never imagined such a situation! And in the 2020 express entry annual report, they even reported a 12 months average processing time for FSW.! And I’m waiting for over 22 months. How is that possible?!

mans according to CBC report, they have a 1.8 million applications backlog…
It’s been 2 years for me. So crazy and sad at the same times. Atimes i feel very sad but i shall remain hopeful.

Alicia Belle

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
It’s been 2 years for me. So crazy and sad at the same times. Atimes i feel very sad but i shall remain hopeful.
I feel you. I submitted my application Dec 19, 2019. We sold our lands,car to make up the POF. I was beginning to sell some household items too in hope that in less than 6 months we would be on our way to Canada. I thank God I didn't quite my job. I pray it ends very soon and in praise. Hold on tight.

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
I feel you. I submitted my application Dec 19, 2019. We sold our lands,car to make up the POF. I was beginning to sell some household items too in hope that in less than 6 months we would be on our way to Canada. I thank God I didn't quite my job. I pray it ends very soon and in praise. Hold on tight.
They sent out a few more PPRs today, so yours will come soon! It's just unpredictable unfortunately. I wonder if they send it out randomly or alphabetically by name. I just try to be positive but it's so hard especially when people who applied way later than i did and who had similar remeds passed dates have received their PPR. I also just saw on another thread that two applicants from their recently banned lists received PPR. I just don't get it. Hoping for the best. Can't do anything but wait. Ridiculous.

Reactions: Alicia Belle

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Anyone from the FSW-O (non PNP) category with a COR as India and who had their remed passed around Dec 9th still waiting for their PPR?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon, my partner and I have just signed the form IMM 5409 and have vice-consul at the General Consulate of Canada here to administer the declaration. I wonder whether it is sufficient? since the form has 3 checkbox options: Notary Public, Commissioner of Taking Affidavit, Commissioner of Oaths but I cannot have any local public notary here to do it and there is no Commissioner of Taking Affidavits/Oaths here in my country.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon, my partner and I have just signed the form IMM 5409 and have vice-consul at the General Consulate of Canada here to administer the declaration. I wonder whether it is sufficient? since the form has 3 checkbox options: Notary Public, Commissioner of Taking Affidavit, Commissioner of Oaths but I cannot have any local public notary here to do it and there is no Commissioner of Taking Affidavits/Oaths here in my country.
If the person who attested it is authorized, then it is valid. The designation of the person is irrelevant, what matters is whether he/she is authorized to one of the three, notary, commissioner Oaths and affidavits.