+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ChoksBrissy

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Anyone there in my shoes? I passed my meds 22nd of November, still no ppr. Does anyone have idea of what is going on please?

AOR Dec 2019

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Anyone there in my shoes? I passed my meds 22nd of November, still no ppr. Does anyone have idea of what is going on please?

AOR Dec 2019
Apparently a lot many. Re meds passed : 23rd November , Still waiting for the beloved PPR

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
I am still waiting for remedical request first- Anyone there in my shoes? AOR-28thDec 2019 CRS 489 ITA 28th OCT 2019
I had raised a webform after my second vaccination to share the certificate and had specifically asked them to send me a remed request. For some reason, I was not allowed to book an upfront med without an IME request form from IRCC in the city I am in. At that time I got an automated response with the Afghan situation to my webform, but received a remed request when they started to send it out in the past month. Not sure if my webform triggered the remed but just wanted to share if it helps.

Reactions: Maddy_Arora

anand.damojipurapu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
@legalfalcon and members, Need Your Help in understanding the Document Status of our application. Yesterday we have received an update in the portal that our application was approved and in the Document status -the document i.e., Counterfoil bearing a document number was given and the status was "your document was valid" for both me and my spouse, whereas for my child, the counterfoil along with the document number was given and the status was"your document is invalid".We are unable to interpret it clearly. We have received our passports and waiting for our child's passport. (Still in processing ).All three of us were given 1 year for the document to expire.
Below is Document status -Help text
Your document may be invalid or canceled because:
• we issued you a new document, or
• there is new information about your application

How to interpret it? Kindly help...

Bathna33

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-06-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2021
Med's Done....
18-11-2021
Passport Req..
07-01-2022

AOR Dec 2019
Yes I got remeds validated Nov 18th, Aor August 2019 no ppr

Reactions: arfin07

amarkapila

May 26, 2017
its crazy. Never imagined such a situation! And in the 2020 express entry annual report, they even reported a 12 months average processing time for FSW.! And I’m waiting for over 22 months. How is that possible?!

mans according to CBC report, they have a 1.8 million applications backlog…
As per my understanding, the report depicts of average, not considering every case,, which includes CEC cases as well.. Mine is 24 months now.. still waiting