+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
I have noticed that everybody who is getting a new or rather re-medicals request, once their medicals are updated as passed in the GC Key account, they are all receiving their RFV emails within 5-7 days. In fact, we did our medicals on 24th, it was updated on the 28th, we expected RFV mail on 2nd but got it yesterday evening on the 3rd. Best of Luck to everybody here and am sure the PPR's are coming for all very soon
Congrats! I learned not to have high ambitions when it comes to IRCC! But will wait and see. We've been waiting for almost two years.

Ismath

Jan 22, 2018
I have noticed that everybody who is getting a new or rather re-medicals request, once their medicals are updated as passed in the GC Key account, they are all receiving their RFV emails within 5-7 days. In fact, we did our medicals on 24th, it was updated on the 28th, we expected RFV mail on 2nd but got it yesterday evening on the 3rd. Best of Luck to everybody here and am sure the PPR's are coming for all very soon
I had my second re medical in feb 2021 which shows as passed
Still no luck :(

Reactions: Twee

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Around October last year, people talked about biometrics updated in the account and the pattern was that 2 weeks or one month later the applicant could get PR application approved. I got my biometrics updated in the account on October 16 last year and now I’m still here waiting for my eligibility verified by an officer (it has not been passed). that’s why although my medical was extended on October 13 2021, I don’t have any trust in IRCC working on my application. It may be an agent entering the system and made a massive pass for medical. I dont mean to keep you guys feel hopeless but yeah, that is my Situation.

Cardinal01

Aug 4, 2021
Key word “remedical request”, meaning it was requested by IRCC. Don’t go doing another medical when it’s not requested by them…..

kimtaeyung

Oct 20, 2021
I know all of you here are frustrated and I can feel you all because I am also a Dec 2019 AOR. I started my application in March 2019. I don't know how many of you did your medicals by yourselves or was requested by IRCC to do it earlier in the year. In my case, my medicals were renewed in Jan of this year after it got expired. My GCMS notes from July 2020 showed everything passed and they didn't get back to me on 2nd GCMS notes request. I have been just following forums like this, watching you tube videos on current situations, opinions etc. Whole life put on hold, major decisions abandoned and lot of things happened for the worse but finally we got what we were waiting for.

What I am trying to say is that as of currently, the trend is that IRCC has started finalizing the backlogs, this is 100%. They are prioritizing backlogs and therefore you may have noticed that there have not been any FSW draws this whole year. Finally just to give you all hope, if all other things are passed and you get a re-medicals request, then you can expect your golden email in a week from then. Fingers crossed for all of you and best of luck.

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I know all of you here are frustrated and I can feel you all because I am also a Dec 2019 AOR. I started my application in March 2019. I don't know how many of you did your medicals by yourselves or was requested by IRCC to do it earlier in the year. In my case, my medicals were renewed in Jan of this year after it got expired. My GCMS notes from July 2020 showed everything passed and they didn't get back to me on 2nd GCMS notes request. I have been just following forums like this, watching you tube videos on current situations, opinions etc. Whole life put on hold, major decisions abandoned and lot of things happened for the worse but finally we got what we were waiting for.

What I am trying to say is that as of currently, the trend is that IRCC has started finalizing the backlogs, this is 100%. They are prioritizing backlogs and therefore you may have noticed that there have not been any FSW draws this whole year. Finally just to give you all hope, if all other things are passed and you get a re-medicals request, then you can expect your golden email in a week from then. Fingers crossed for all of you and best of luck.
I think for most of the applications it's not about backlogs. It's all about travel restrictions. I am Dec'2019 AOR, my application was approved back in April 2020 (GCMS notes). I have done re-medicals in March'21. Still no news on PPR. Another issue is I did not get any of the approved vaccine.

In the end all the delay is due to travel restrictions. I think once the virus is taken under control, we will be able to get our PR's

Gleeda

Nov 5, 2021
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: pk2711

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/11/express-entry-no-news-from-ircc-on-when-it-will-invite-fswp-candidates-1119483.html

Hi...

I am one of those who have been a silent spectator for all these months, hoping that we'd have something to look forward to in the near future. But this article has made this distant dream seem even further away. Just hope something comes through, atleast a direct communication from their side.
Thank you for sharing. This is crazy! IRCC should be keeping us up to date on their plans considering there are so many FSW-O applicants who have paid in full.

Gleeda

Nov 5, 2021
Thank you for sharing. This is crazy! IRCC should be keeping us up to date on their plans considering there are so many FSW-O applicants who have paid in full.
You're welcome. Ya... Just waiting for a glimmer of light at the end of this long dark tunnel.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I think for most of the applications it's not about backlogs. It's all about travel restrictions. I am Dec'2019 AOR, my application was approved back in April 2020 (GCMS notes). I have done re-medicals in March'21. Still no news on PPR. Another issue is I did not get any of the approved vaccine.

In the end all the delay is due to travel restrictions. I think once the virus is taken under control, we will be able to get our PR's
I am pretty sure that this has nothing to do with travel restrictions. I become "able to travel" long time ago (vaccinated and living in US) and nothing happened.

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
And today is the day. I received the email from the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal. I still can't believe it, but hang in there guys, I was planning to go back home by the end of the year!
AOR: December 2019!
Visa office: Ottawa.
Inland
3 Dependents, all in Canada
FSW

Got an update on November 3 that I passed medical, and today, got the portal email. No update yet on my GCKey account.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
And today is the day. I received the email from the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal. I still can't believe it, but hang in there guys, I was planning to go back home by the end of the year!
AOR: December 2019!
Visa office: Ottawa.
Inland
3 Dependents, all in Canada
FSW

Got an update on November 3 that I passed medical, and today, got the portal email. No update yet on my GCKey account.
Congrats, friend! Any FSW/PNP case submitted in 2019 and receiving PPR now is a positive update for the progress of the Express Entry.