+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Same here waiting for almost 2 years, last time I could connect to an agent only eligibility was passed. I ordered gcms notes a month ago, even they did not show up yet. So much for express entry lol seems like PNP one's are getting PPR before EE.
I Am PNP, Nov 2019 AOR, and I haven't got it yet. There are many like me.
Try ordering GCMS notes from CBSA and not IRCC. I got mine within 1.5 months from CBSA, from IRCC I still haven't got, and it's been more than 3 months.

Mrsingh94

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
I Am PNP, Nov 2019 AOR, and I haven't got it yet. There are many like me.
Try ordering GCMS notes from CBSA and not IRCC. I got mine within 1.5 months from CBSA, from IRCC I still haven't got, and it's been more than 3 months.
Is your application approved as per notes?

sagi01

May 6, 2021
Is there anyone whose application status as per notes is approved and they got any update like re-medical?
Hi, application approved as per gcms n got a remedical request on 26th of oct, 2021. Medical completed on 29th, 2021. The same is not yet reflected on portal.

Reactions: Mrsingh94

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
I don't know, I haven't been keeping track of dates. I know we got the request for a new medical for one person the other day, should be couple days ago. The initial medical exams expired a year after applying - so that's like Dec 2020/Jan 2021... Then IRCC extended our meds for 6 months (I think I was told this over the phone with the IRCC call center), so that would've expired sometime mid this year, and then we finally got this request for a new medical just now. We didn't want to speculate and take a new medical exam on our own and ahead of time until we were informed by IRCC and we knew for sure what they want and when
Hi all,

I am 28th DEC 2019 AOR applicant - can anyone suggest/advice on whether i should do upfront medical of my wife (as primary applicant only). Also - is there any way like via webform - we can answer the ultimatum mail stating that yes we still want to come to canada in advance, I am asking this - to save time and if able to help IRCC staff by any means so that they can collect this information as quickly as possible.
If anyone else tried this - please share your thoughts , will really appreciate it.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I didn't do it and wouldn't. I think it's childish trying to be "smart" and sending stuff to IRCC they never asked for (of you personally) and telling answers to questions they never asked. They don't need our help in doing their job. For your peace of mind, best thing to do is to check with them by phone (if you can do that) or by web form.
Even though it really looks like they need someone's help in doing their job, I agree with you: no point is sending unasked information. It only increases their workload.

Reactions: SteppingStoneCan