+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
My aor was Dec 15, 2019. Yesterday, I also got email from IRCC requesting additional details (Background declaration, IMM 5669). I am living in USA now. Hope to get some good news soon!
Where were you living when you applied for PR? Were you in usa or some other country

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Yes I ordered GCMS twice.
As per my GCMS notes from July 2020 - Eligibility, criminality and medical was passed.
and GCMS notes from Nov 2021 - Eligibility, criminality and medical passed. Final: Approved
Was the remedical request for primary applicant or both ?

slashmaybe

May 20, 2019
Sent a webform to ask the status of my application around September 14th - no response yet! This has been such a miserable year LOL.

Anyone knows if NDVO is sending out any form of communication recently?

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Apparently I did up-front meds in September and informed ircc via webform. Then in October received Medical requests to which I again clarified via webform attaching med reports that were done just a week before receiving requests. Since then , Multiple webforms and technical queries have been raised but there's only generic replies that I get. My GC key account says " We haven't received the results of your medical examination " . I double checked with the panel physicians if they uploaded it on time and they acknowledged the same. It's November now and they still haven't updated anything in my GC key account .Just waiting it out hoping for the best.

Last edited:

tusharn

Jul 29, 2021
@legalfalcon
I recently got married, my spouse is already a Canadian PR. Do I need to send any other docs other than marriage certificate?

Will they ask for my spouse’s PCC as well?