+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I don’t think the person answered VO question at all. And most times they say FSW and then say yes to being nominated by some province. So just want confirmation.
Exactly, that's the reason I asked if her CRS is less than 600 as a lot of people mix PNP and FSW and think they belong to both. I was interested in the COR and VO as well.

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi All - I had last received my application status as below in May'2021 ( Dec 2019 AOR FSW O)-

Your application meets the eligibility requirement under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid
After this I had informed IRCC that my wife was pregnant and she gave birth to a child last month. We just received the birth certificate and are applying for the childs passport currently. Wanted to check on 2 queries -
1. When adding the child will the eligibility check be done once again ( it was mentioned that my application meets the eligibility criteria).
2. For 3 members, the Proof of fund requirements is now around 20K CAD. We had kept the proof of funds for 2 ppl as 16135 CAD initially and were of the understanding the exchange rate would be as of 2019 when it got locked in. However, when adding a new applicant, will the exchange rate get reset and do we need to maintain the 20K CAD fund as per present exchange rate.
3. Can anyone pls help on procedure to add child into the application. How long will it take for the addition to be done and will there be delay in receiving PPR due to this.

@legalfalcon others kindly requesting your help..

ronton

Oct 22, 2020
Congratulations.

If you request IRCC to allow you to submit your passport in India it can take 2-6 weeks to get an approval and few weeks before new instructions are sent to you.

Hi @legalfalcon @legalfalconindia,

Thank you for your response and guidance. After sending them an email asking for advice on whether I should extend my stay in the US or if its okay to submit the passports in India, I received this response.

In response to your email below, Please note that I have changed your address to India, and you will soon receive a new Letter Request for Visa to submit both your passports to the New Delhi office once you get in India. You may disregard for now the latest request you received to submit your passport to our Ottawa office.

Based on the message above, when can we expect the new letters to come in?

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
I am very happy to inform you all that ircc is issuing ppr now and i got the RFV email 1 hour ago and my aor is dec 2019
Hi and congratulations! Did you receive a PNP or are you a vanilla FSW applicant?

paolo30

Mar 10, 2020
hi @legalfalcon I have just received the golden mail but the passport is less than 6 months before the expiration date. I am not sure if it's better to renew it before sending it for copr or to send it for copr first before renewing it because I am only given 30 days to process for copr. what would be your suggestion?thanks

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
hi @legalfalcon I have just received the golden mail but the passport is less than 6 months before the expiration date. I am not sure if it's better to renew it before sending it for copr or to send it for copr first before renewing it because I am only given 30 days to process for copr. what would be your suggestion?thanks
Better get the visa n travel before it expires.. otherwise it will get delayed for some time