+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Does the covid vaccination submission appear to speed up PPR timeline? I'm thinking about doing that but since my file is shown as approved I don't want to throw more stuff at them
No it does not unless IRCC specifically asks for it !
I am yet to be fully vaccinated but I have already received my COPR and Visa.

Alicia Belle

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Sure
  • OINP - Tech Draw selection: August 1st 2019
  • OINP Application approved: November 22nd
  • Country of Residence: Dominican Republic
  • AOR: 09th December 2019
  • Biometrics: 07th January 2020
  • Medical (1st): 22th January 2020
  • Medical Extended: from 22th January 2021 for 1 year
  • Re-Medical Request: 13 October 2021
  • Medical (2nd): 22 October 2021
  • RFV Email: 27th October 2021
A big congratulations!

Reactions: Menyueru

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

I'm happy to confirm that after almost 2 years since my AOR I have received the Ready for Visa Email and I am scrambling to send everything to my local VFS as soon as possible. Thanks everyone here who answered my questions, you where all so helpful. I do have 2 last questions @legalfalcon or anyone who could help me with this, in the email they ask for:
  • The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants
  • The complete address in which you intend to live in Canada and specify your current country of residence.
How do I need to provide this information? Just written in a piece of paper? And I was planning to look for housing after I arrived and stay in a temporal venue either a airbnb or cheap hotel until I find an actual apartment to rent, What should I put for complete address then?

For your first question:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ppr-required-documents-and-procedure-vfs-india.746668/post-9751358

Reactions: Menyueru

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
I am very happy to inform you all that ircc is issuing ppr now and i got the RFV email 1 hour ago and my aor is dec 2019
Hey thanks so much for sharing this! Congratulations!!! Is you COR India and did you ever get a remed request or do an upfront medical? Just wondering if they are sending PPRs to everyone with a valid medical that's current.

mornaz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
I am very happy to inform you all that ircc is issuing ppr now and i got the RFV email 1 hour ago and my aor is dec 2019
Congratulation! At last hearing from some one getting the letter that is fsw and not pnp.
Was your primary visa office Ottawa?