+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Teal

Jul 24, 2020
Hi! Has anyone received an email that has this?
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address

Just received it awhile ago. Thanks
Got this mail twice today

Reactions: Rinoa

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
***LONG POST ALERT***
Hi fellow Dec 2019 ers
"Patience is a virtue" couldn't be truer during the last three years of my PR struggle. In fact my PR journey started in April 2018 when I sat for IELTS but destiny played hide and seek with me in the form of WES rejecting our MBA degrees and the process went into a loop. And then started the real toil of scampering to collect every information to make the PR process a swift affair. Yet, luck would ran out every time and eventually, my 1st EE application expired. And then the charming lady stuck immediately with 2nd year of EE application and on 15th Aug 2019 I got nominated for OINP. That time OINP processing timeline was 90 days, I got mine on 89th day and finally in last week of December 2019 I filed my e-APR. Next five months breezed past with confirmation from GCMS notes showing everything cleared and once even on my webform query, IRCC confirmed a positive result of my application, however, the world turned into a zombie land due to Chinese virus by then. The excruciating pain of seeing loved ones and acquaintances going through the dreaded virus was traumatic to say the least, while the end to PR journey remained elusive all the while. The lady luck charmed me again in March 2021 when we passed 2nd IME but 2nd wave of Corona proved to be anti-climax !!! From then to today, it was only patience that did not waver and never a self doubt propped up that IRCC may not make good of all randomness sooner than later.
And here it is :

Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office

Date: October 7, 2021

UCI: XXXXXXXXXX
*XXXXXXXXXX*
Application: E00YYYYYYY
*E00YYYYYYY*

MY NAME

MY EMAIL ID

Dear __________:

Please review your contact details above and advise us of any errors or updates.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Centralized Intake Office office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation.
Due to the current situation regarding the novel coronavirus, if you are unable to provide the requested documents by the due date, please advise our office. We understand that some documentation may be unobtainable at this time. Your application will not be refused because you are unable to provide the requested document on time.

ETC, ETC.

SO guys who are in waiting please keep faith but keep moving on with your daily routine.
My prayers are with all of those waiting here for the GOLDEN mail.

Caprio

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
***LONG POST ALERT***
Hi fellow Dec 2019 ers
"Patience is a virtue" couldn't be truer during the last three years of my PR struggle. In fact my PR journey started in April 2018 when I sat for IELTS but destiny played hide and seek with me in the form of WES rejecting our MBA degrees and the process went into a loop. And then started the real toil of scampering to collect every information to make the PR process a swift affair. Yet, luck would ran out every time and eventually, my 1st EE application expired. And then the charming lady stuck immediately with 2nd year of EE application and on 15th Aug 2019 I got nominated for OINP. That time OINP processing timeline was 90 days, I got mine on 89th day and finally in last week of December 2019 I filed my e-APR. Next five months breezed past with confirmation from GCMS notes showing everything cleared and once even on my webform query, IRCC confirmed a positive result of my application, however, the world turned into a zombie land due to Chinese virus by then. The excruciating pain of seeing loved ones and acquaintances going through the dreaded virus was traumatic to say the least, while the end to PR journey remained elusive all the while. The lady luck charmed me again in March 2021 when we passed 2nd IME but 2nd wave of Corona proved to be anti-climax !!! From then to today, it was only patience that did not waver and never a self doubt propped up that IRCC may not make good of all randomness sooner than later.
And here it is :

*XXXXXXXXXX*
*E00YYYYYYY*

MY NAME

MY EMAIL ID

Dear __________:

Please review your contact details above and advise us of any errors or updates.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Centralized Intake Office office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation.
Due to the current situation regarding the novel coronavirus, if you are unable to provide the requested documents by the due date, please advise our office. We understand that some documentation may be unobtainable at this time. Your application will not be refused because you are unable to provide the requested document on time.

ETC, ETC.

SO guys who are in waiting please keep faith but keep moving on with your daily routine.
Congratulations

monoca2019

Dec 1, 2019
***LONG POST ALERT***
Hi fellow Dec 2019 ers
And here it is :

*XXXXXXXXXX*
*E00YYYYYYY*

MY NAME

MY EMAIL ID

Dear __________:

ETC, ETC.

Congrats!!!! :D
Is this what the golden mail looks like?
What documents/steps did they ask you provide?
Thanks!

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Congrats!!!! :D
Is this what the golden mail looks like?
What documents/steps did they ask you provide?
Thanks!
Thank you!
Yes, this is THE EMAIL-the golden one :)

1. They have asked to verify the contact email and inform them about change of circumstances, like change in family composition , etc.
2. Passport validity and sufficiency of its pages
3. eTA or VISA requirement
4. Photographs-02 for each of self and family
5. copy of the PPR email
6. Some details about COPR activation and pre-arrival services.

Reactions: binder1232

monoca2019

Dec 1, 2019
Thank you!
Yes, this is THE EMAIL-the golden one :)

1. They have asked to verify the contact email and inform them about change of circumstances, like change in family composition , etc.
2. Passport validity and sufficiency of its pages
3. eTA or VISA requirement
4. Photographs-02 for each of self and family
5. copy of the PPR email
6. Some details about COPR activation and pre-arrival services.
Thanks for your answer!
I am really happy for you :D
All the best for the rest!

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
***LONG POST ALERT***
Hi fellow Dec 2019 ers
And here it is :

*XXXXXXXXXX*
*E00YYYYYYY*

MY NAME

MY EMAIL ID

Dear __________:

ETC, ETC.

Hey, I remember you, the guy with an incredibly long wait for PPR. So it finally arrives now. Congratulations on the new chapter of this journey!

Reactions: dn3