+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

monoca2019

Dec 1, 2019
Hi all. AOR Dec 2019 (outland) here.

Just received the PR Portal email saying my PR application is approved. It was also asking me for details like a Canadian address. At the bottom of the email it said that if Im not in Canada yet then I should let them know.

Now my question is - what's the next step after this? Will my being outside Canada delay processing?

Thanks much
Hi and congrats!!! :))
Are you FSW-outland?? or CEC?

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019

Just received the PR Portal email saying my PR application is approved. It was also asking me for details like a Canadian address. At the bottom of the email it said that if Im not in Canada yet then I should let them know.

Now my question is - what's the next step after this? Will my being outside Canada delay processing?

Thanks much
Congratulations! This gives hope for us waiting. Did you know when was your application approved before receiving such email? May we know what's your country of residence and if PNP/FSW? Thank you

Reactions: dpx_o

EtaG

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018

Thanks much
Congratulations. That's amazing. Outland people receiving portal email is strange, no?

dpx_o

Jan 1, 2021
Congratulations! This gives hope for us waiting. Did you know when was your application approved before receiving such email? May we know what's your country of residence and if PNP/FSW? Thank you
It might have been approved just today. In the last GCMS notes I requested last November 2020, my security hasnt even been initiated yet.

I am in Manila, Philippines.

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
It might have been approved just today. In the last GCMS notes I requested last November 2020, my security hasnt even been initiated yet.

Congratulations!!!! Thank you for sharing :) Gives me some hope. Did they mention about the PPR by any chance on the email within the portal? Or is that the PPR email?

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019

Kabayan po pala!...Congratulations! Sana kami din hopefully! What's your VO by the way po? Goodluck po.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW

Thanks much
Congrats

Rexxxx

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020

Thanks much
Congratulations! Were you in Canada when you applied or at any time?

dpx_o

Jan 1, 2021
Kabayan po pala!...Congratulations! Sana kami din hopefully! What's your VO by the way po? Goodluck po.
Hi Kabayan! My CIO is in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Looks like theyre starting on the backlogs. My application has been dormant for the past 1 and a half year

Hari aksh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020

Thanks much
congrates..