+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
From my point of view, they are not planning on letting us in in the near future (like September, October). Otherwise, this survey was just a waste of time. There is a small chance that they conducted it to get rough estimate of how many applicants are vaccinated, to figure out what can they expect by the end of this year if the borders get opened.

Things have changed significantly in the past years. My journey begin in 2018 when I made a decision, it took me 10 months to get everything ready (WES, 6 tries to pass IELTS etc.), just to lose 2 years on waiting. I'm not even that passionate on going to Ca anymore, it might be just a backup plan. I'm a bit older and a whole lot less prone to compromises which is a must.

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
Bonjour chers membres,

Je suis aor 09 décembre 2019. Et dans mes notes SMGC l'éligibilité est validée. Et mon épouse et moi allons avoir un enfant de plus bientôt. Je voudrais savoir si nous obligatoirement mettre à jour notre preuve de fonds. Puisque j'ai lu ceci : Si la composition de la famille change après la soumission de l'e-APR, le membre de la famille n'est pas soumis à l'évaluation de l'éligibilité.

Merci pour votre
D'abord, je voudrais vous dire félicitations pour le bébé que vous vous attendez. C'est obligatoire de mettre à jour votre preuve de fonds et informer IRCC si la composition de votre famille change. Mais cela n'est que nécessaire après l'accouchement de votre enfant, pas avant.

Bon courage!

Sorodao84

Aug 8, 2021
Abidjan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-12-2019
Doc's Request.
28-11-2019
Nomination.....
Non
AOR Received.
09-12-2019
D'abord, je voudrais vous dire félicitations pour le bébé que vous vous attendez. C'est obligatoire de mettre à jour votre preuve de fonds et informer IRCC si la composition de votre famille change. Mais cela n'est que nécessaire après l'accouchement de votre enfant, pas avant.

Bon courage!
Merci infiniment pour votre réponse

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
It can take 1-2 weeks. But if you are sure that you have been asked to do remeds, you can also do them on your own and send the upfront sheet.
Thanks for replying @legalfalcon
I read in many posts that some people did remed on their own but after a month they got request for remed in their account profile.

I talked to customer support few days back and they asked me to wait for the request to avoid any confusion and delay. There is one IME number generated with the request which might cause the confusion. Did you came across any such scenarios?

Reactions: Elam607

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
From my point of view, they are not planning on letting us in in the near future (like September, October). Otherwise, this survey was just a waste of time. There is a small chance that they conducted it to get rough estimate of how many applicants are vaccinated, to figure out what can they expect by the end of this year if the borders get opened.

Things have changed significantly in the past years. My journey begin in 2018 when I made a decision, it took me 10 months to get everything ready (WES, 6 tries to pass IELTS etc.), just to lose 2 years on waiting. I'm not even that passionate on going to Ca anymore, it might be just a backup plan. I'm a bit older and a whole lot less prone to compromises which is a must.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for replying @legalfalcon
I read in many posts that some people did remed on their own but after a month they got request for remed in their account profile.

I talked to customer support few days back and they asked me to wait for the request to avoid any confusion and delay. There is one IME number generated with the request which might cause the confusion. Did you came across any such scenarios?
There is no confusion. Everything you get new medicals done, you will be issued a new upfront sheet with an IME number. You will have to send this sheet to IRCC so that IRCC can add this to your file after the medical assesment is done.

As per the policy, IRCC is extension meds for most applicants. see #13,193

However, getting new upfront meds or waiting for IRCC to ask for one is entirely your own choice.

DataScientist2023

Jul 19, 2021
The travel ban from india has been extended again now till sept 21st? Seriously when other countries are easing these restrictions? https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/india#flights

Seems never ending!
Well don't lose heart buddy, I also feel the pain, 2 years and no progress, seems like there is no hope, but use this time to learn, grow and prepare for when it happens, so that we could be better prepared to adjust in Canada, not easy, but seems like the best option for now :)

Last edited:
Reactions: pk2711 and anki_t90

Slldc

Jun 19, 2020
@legalfalcon i was recently attacked in a violent hate crime here in the US. I’ve been waiting since dec 2019 to go to Canada via FSW. I have police report and court documents and news coverage etc. on this hate crime. Mentally I no longer feel safe here and just really wanna move. Do you think it’s worth mentioning this to IRCC? Would they consider expediting my application on this?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon i was recently attacked in a violent hate crime here in the US. I’ve been waiting since dec 2019 to go to Canada via FSW. I have police report and court documents and news coverage etc. on this hate crime. Mentally I no longer feel safe here and just really wanna move. Do you think it’s worth mentioning this to IRCC? Would they consider expediting my application on this?
You can surely mention this. However, since you filed an application under the economic PR program, it may not have much of an impact in terms of expedited processing.

nonu

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
But mentioning this wouldn’t negatively impact my application?
it wont but there is no point in informing them about this, this is something out of the scope to consider under the program you applied. What you are trying to do is get immigration based on humanitarian need, which FSW is not, it comes under economic program.