December2019

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
AOR Received.
No, I have exactly the same application timeline as yours but I don't receive any GU recently.
Hopefully it is some real updates ....someone said they get GU every Sunday....anyway I have got 19 GU's

anki_t90

Oct 13, 2019
Hi outland applicants with expiring or expired COPR, is there any update on what is gonna happen with us ? And when ?

lavin.gurnani

Jun 7, 2021
@legalfalcon
FSW outland, AOR: Dec 2019
I just received a webform reply from ircc. What does the below reply mean relating to background verifications.

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The background verifications are expired.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
@legalfalcon
I just received a webform reply from ircc. What does the below reply mean relating to background verifications.

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
From what I have been told, security and criminality have a expiration date. It most likely means that they would need to run some checks again. Whether they will ask you additional documents or not is difficult to say. For example in my case they told me that they will not ask an updated police certificate, but they could have different rules for different countries.

lavin.gurnani

Jun 7, 2021
From what I have been told, security and criminality have a expiration date. It most likely means that they would need to run some checks again. Whether they will ask you additional documents or not is difficult to say. For example in my case they told me that they will not ask an updated police certificate, but they could have different rules for different countries.
but when you read ahead it also says security and criminal verfications are currently valid, thus i am confused regarding background

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
but when you read ahead it also says security and criminal verfications are currently valid, thus i am confused regarding background
Currently valid could be referred to the documents provided only. If this is true, it would mean that all the documents that you provided are still valid, but the internal checks that they run are expired.

jipkin

Jun 7, 2021
Don't know all the abbreviations around here but thought I'd ask what's known about the current pace of working through the covid backlog after you get the "are you still interested in coming to canada?" email.

Dec 2019 - accepted
Oct 2020 - COPR expired
Nov 2020 - contacted them to say that I was ready
Dec 2020 - was told my thing had been sent to some other office
Late Dec 2020 - they updated their site saying not to contact them at all
Apr 2021 - Got the "You still wanna come?" email and followed instructions
Apr 2021 - Got re-medical before they asked for one
Currently - application is under review

Just wondering for those that have made it how long it takes between the "are you still interested" and finally getting invited or whatever.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

As per the webform response your eligibility us passed and the for security and criminality, “valid” here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant.

However, as regards BGC that have expired, IRCC will have to redo the checks pertaining to you identity and database search, since the checks have a shelf life, just like medicals. Usually they have a quick turnaround.

To read more on webform response, see https://bit.ly/3pwaiJF

December2019

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
AOR Received.
@legalfalcon
My file handled by LC01329 for long time from beginning and its assigned to SM8683...
What is LC / SM ?

lavin.gurnani

Jun 7, 2021
As per the webform response your eligibility us passed and the for security and criminality, “valid” here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant.

However, as regards BGC that have expired, IRCC will have to redo the checks pertaining to you identity and database search, since the checks have a shelf life, just like medicals. Usually they have a quick turnaround.

@legalfalcon
I was rechecking old GCMS notes of mine from Dec 2020. therein officer notes it says Review of employment records required as a letter was issued by a colleague. Can this be the issue?

Thanks.