+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Shafaq_

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hi I am a FSW-O; also awaiting my PPR email. What is this ECAS tool that you are talking about?
ECAS is an access client tool. i dont know about you guys can access that tool or not you just try i am SINP paper based outlander. Have you any idea when was your file was approved?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
ECAS is an access client tool. i dont know about you guys can access that tool or not you just try i am SINP paper based outlander. Have you any idea when was your file was approved?
ECAS is only for checking the status of paper-based applications.

ad05

Feb 25, 2020
How many EE applicant from December 2019 cohort still waiting for COPR/PPR/final decision? Just a statistical question!!
I am a FSW EE applicant, AOR Dec 2019...still waiting for PPR. Decision on my file has already been made as told to me by IRCC agent 3 months back but no further communication after that.

mellodie

Feb 5, 2020
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-01-2020
Hi all, received re-med request yesterday. Today when i called the agent said that my security is still not started. Here m confused as till now I was under the impression that re-meds are received when security is done. But today i get to know that even my criminality is still in process..SO frustrating!! Is there anyone with similar situation?
Hello @Hari aksh

Please can you confirm if you received medical instructions via email or only the request letter in your account for your re-med?

slashmaybe

May 20, 2019
By September of this year, Canada's vaccinated percentage will reach around 75% right? And that's around the time I'd have taken both doses of my Astra Zeneca vaccine too.

So maybe I can start being optimistic about Canada again from September or so?

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Anyone here with expired CoPR still waiting around? My CoPR expired November 2020 and we are in US. Last communication I received from IRCC was to let them know when we are ready travel with the intention of settling down in Canada.

Reactions: anki_t90

December2019

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
AOR Received.
Got a ghost update....anyone else got it ..
AOR DEC 23 2019
PNP OUTLAND