+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sitaram_16

Nov 6, 2018
Only if you are asked and you provided updates PoF, as well as provide an explanation. IF your eligibility is passed, you will most likely not even be asked for an updated PoF.
Hi @legalfalcon

Thanks in advance for your help as always.
AOR-28th Dec 2019
MEP Jan 18th 2020.
Remeds requested and done on Feb 12th 2021.

I contacted IRCC helpline via TextNow from India.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is the info the agent told me:

What is my Visa Office? - CIO Sydney Nova Scotia
Is Eligibility Passed? When? - Passed July 2020
Is Security Passed? When? - Passed July 2020
Is Criminality Passed? When? - Passed Feb 2020
What is the status of Background Check? We are awaiting for your medicals, received your spouse and child. Suggest to submit medical sheet you were given, via Webform. I said I will do that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does this information mean? Is my application ready, once they receive medicals and travel restrictions are lifted?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Thanks in advance for your help as always.
AOR-28th Dec 2019
MEP Jan 18th 2020.
Remeds requested and done on Feb 12th 2021.

I contacted IRCC helpline via TextNow from India.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is the info the agent told me:

What is my Visa Office? - CIO Sydney Nova Scotia
Is Eligibility Passed? When? - Passed July 2020
Is Security Passed? When? - Passed July 2020
Is Criminality Passed? When? - Passed Feb 2020
What is the status of Background Check? We are awaiting for your medicals, received your spouse and child. Suggest to submit medical sheet you were given, via Webform. I said I will do that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does this information mean? Is my application ready, once they receive medicals and travel restrictions are lifted?
All stages have been passed. However, outland applications have been placed on hold, and the PPR is being sent on very limited basis. Once you have your meds in, as soon as the PPR roll out starts, you will get one.

Apart from that, you just have to wait and be patient.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon ,

Please Is the final approval process anything we should worry about for Outland applicants? All the stages have been passed and remedicals done. NO approval yet
The final approval or the final check is only to verify that all stages have been passed, and your documents on file are valid, i.e. not expired.

There is no need to be concerned of all your stages are passed.

Reactions: Mauriss

rv11

Jun 7, 2021
@legalfalcon

I'm on a closed work permit, working in Toronto, and going to India this week for my wedding. I have applied for my PR through Express Entry and AOR is Dec 2nd, 2019. I ordered my GCMS notes and in Officer Notes It is written as Application Approved. But Haven't heard anything back yet.

I want to bring my wife to Canada at the earliest. What's the best procedure?

1. I need to inform IRCC and make changes in my account from Single to married and add my wife's profile to my account. Will this affect my application?
2. In the meantime can I apply for an Open Work Permit for Spouse as I'm still on Closed Work Permit? If yes, can I do that when I'm in India(as I'm planning to stay there for 2 months) or I should be in Canada to apply for her Open Work Permit?

What are the documents required? Please advise on this.

Would really appreciate your help on this.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

I'm on a closed work permit, working in Toronto, and going to India this week for my wedding. I have applied for my PR through Express Entry and AOR is Dec 2nd, 2019. I ordered my GCMS notes and in Officer Notes It is written as Application Approved. But Haven't heard anything back yet.

I want to bring my wife to Canada at the earliest. What's the best procedure?

1. I need to inform IRCC and make changes in my account from Single to married and add my wife's profile to my account. Will this affect my application?
2. In the meantime can I apply for an Open Work Permit for Spouse as I'm still on Closed Work Permit? If yes, can I do that when I'm in India(as I'm planning to stay there for 2 months) or I should be in Canada to apply for her Open Work Permit?

What are the documents required? Please advise on this.

Would really appreciate your help on this.

1. If your family composition changes, you have to inform IRCC and submit your spouse's documents pertaining to medicals, criminality, passport etc. (see the list below) even if you list them as unaccompanying. This will result in reopening of you application, and after your spouse's documents are processed, your application will be approved and you will be issued new COPRs for you and your spouse.

1. An IMM8 Application
2. Schedule A form for spouse
3. Additional Family Information form for primary applicant and spouse.
4. Fee receipt for spouse - Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($490).
5. Birth Certificate of spouse, translation, and affidavit of translation.
6. Copy of Spouse's Passport
7. Copy of marriage certificate and marriage registration
8. Wedding Card and Photographs
9. Police clearance certificate for the primary applicant and spouse
10. Spouse's upfront medical
11. Letter of Explanation (If required)

2. You can apply for your spouse's visitor's visa / SWOP for your spouse to travel to Canada. Once in Canada, you can change the visitor's visa to OWP or any other status as the case may be.

rv11

Jun 7, 2021
1. If your family composition changes, you have to inform IRCC and submit your spouse's documents pertaining to medicals, criminality, passport etc. (see the list below) even if you list them as unaccompanying. This will result in reopening of you application, and after your spouse's documents are processed, your application will be approved and you will be issued new COPRs for you and your spouse.

1. An IMM8 Application
2. Schedule A form for spouse
3. Additional Family Information form for primary applicant and spouse.
4. Fee receipt for spouse - Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($490).
5. Birth Certificate of spouse, translation, and affidavit of translation.
6. Copy of Spouse's Passport
7. Copy of marriage certificate and marriage registration
8. Wedding Card and Photographs
9. Police clearance certificate for the primary applicant and spouse
10. Spouse's upfront medical
11. Letter of Explanation (If required)

2. You can apply for your spouse's visitor's visa / SWOP for your spouse to travel to Canada. Once in Canada, you can change the visitor's visa to OWP or any other status as the case may be.
@legalfalcon Thank you so much for the response. Are the above-mentioned documents the same while applying for SOWP? I can do both of these in parallel?

shadowz

Mar 5, 2019
Hi All,
My medicals got extended today. The status change for no medical required to
on June 8,2021 your medicals got extended. Is it any sign of getting AOR soon?

March 2020 COPR
FSW-O

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Ogobaby

Dec 6, 2019
same VO Ottawa
Likewise myself. VO Ottawa. AOR dec 2019. Medical is expired and I am still waiting for copr. My last gcms note was last year yet nothing changed. So frustrating knowing that ppl who got AOR after me have gotten their copr. I don't know what to do

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Likewise myself. VO Ottawa. AOR dec 2019. Medical is expired and I am still waiting for copr. My last gcms note was last year yet nothing changed. So frustrating knowing that ppl who got AOR after me have gotten their copr. I don't know what to do
Same here.. so depressed
AOR November 8th 2019

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon ,

Please Is the final approval process anything we should worry about for Outland applicants? All the stages have been passed and remedicals done. NO approval yet
Hi, i think IRCC can’t process outland applicants because we are not included in the travel exemption. Hopefully this will be lifted soon so that IRCC can resume processing outland applications again

Mauriss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hi, i think IRCC can’t process outland applicants because we are not included in the travel exemption. Hopefully this will be lifted soon so that IRCC can resume processing outland applications again
Hello, thanks, just hope they start working soonest. Its really frustrating.