+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Any CEC Inland applicant waiting for COPR?
Yes, I am here waiting inland CEC.
I am wondering if somewhere in the application we indicated the type of express entry we have applied? For example CEC? It is a while since 2019 when we submitted application and I am trying to see whether or where we inserted such info in the system. Can you recall?

KEIVAN_NA

Sep 25, 2020
Yes, I am here waiting inland CEC.
I am wondering if somewhere in the application we indicated the type of express entry we have applied? For example CEC? It is a while since 2019 when we submitted application and I am trying to see whether or where we inserted such info in the system. Can you recall?
If you provide Canadian Work Experience, you automatically will qualify for CEC category, no matter you have foreign work experience or not. There is no separate question for you to choose CEC by yourself

KEIVAN_NA

Sep 25, 2020
Thank you very much for reply 'KEIVAN_NA'
I have checked the "security" section under "Admissibilities". I found below details.

Security
SECURITY: 1
UCI #: XXX
Family name: XXX (spouse)
Given name: XXX (spouse)
Type: Security

SECURITY: 2
UCI #: XXX
Family name: XXX (Mine)
Given name: XXX (Mine)
Type: Security

HIRV
HIRV:0

I checked 'Note section' also. Nothing mentioned there related to 'security'
Seems like they haven't started it yet. Need to wait more :(
As per your advice, I shall make a call to IRCC. Once again thanks for your time .

You cannot find anything about security in "Note" section of GCMS note since those information are redacted from the note.

This is what you can do. There should be a note from a senior officer specifically indicating that you passed the eligibility and criminality assessments. See which note this is and how many more notes you have after that. If there are notes without 'text' after eligibility pass note, those are related to your security and by the date those notes were generated you can make a guess when your security has started and whether it is concluded or not

It's not straightforward though. So I suggest forget about what I just said and make a call to IRCC call center for a clear and reliable response regarding your application :)

Reactions: livan12345

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
You cannot find anything about security in "Note" section of GCMS note since those information are redacted from the note.

This is what you can do. There should be a note from a senior officer specifically indicating that you passed the eligibility and criminality assessments. See which note this is and how many more notes you have after that. If there are notes without 'text' after eligibility pass note, those are related to your security and by the date those notes were generated you can make a guess when your security has started and whether it is concluded or not

It's not straightforward though. So I suggest forget about what I just said and make a call to IRCC call center for a clear and reliable response regarding your application :)
@livan12345

Depending on where you obtained the GCMS from, i.e. IRCC or CBSA there can be differences in how security is disclosed. Security is always redacted by both IRCC and CBSA when it's completed. However CBSA will disclose it even when it's in progress. See this example from CBSA

You can also check CBSA's online version of the security screening manual https://bit.ly/3mqHP5I

Reactions: livan12345

vidhi3988

Jun 5, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon .. I need your advice in a situation. I am the dependent in my application. My medical got expired and it was extended untill April 2021. My husband( primary applicant) his medical expired on 30 nov 2020. Upon calling to IRCC, 2 days before Christmas, they said my husband’s medical has been authorized for extension , but has not been updated in our file. And the status is same ever since... what does this mean?? It has been more than a month since it has been authorized but not updated. Should we worry about something or is something going wrong?? Please put on some light on this..
Thanks

Maulik Presswala

Feb 6, 2016
My long journey finally comes to an end, got the COPR!!

CEC - PNP
AOR Dec 2019
MEP Jan 2020 and Dec 2020
COPR Jan 2021

Processing time was over 400 days so it has been a roller coaster ride, especially for the last 200 days.

I wish each one you you, all the very best for this arduous journey. May you all muster enough strength to withstand whatever life throws at you on the way to your destination.

Stay Strong!!

God Speed!!
Do you need to travel to Canada or are you still in Canada?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon .. I need your advice in a situation. I am the dependent in my application. My medical got expired and it was extended untill April 2021. My husband( primary applicant) his medical expired on 30 nov 2020. Upon calling to IRCC, 2 days before Christmas, they said my husband’s medical has been authorized for extension , but has not been updated in our file. And the status is same ever since... what does this mean?? It has been more than a month since it has been authorized but not updated. Should we worry about something or is something going wrong?? Please put on some light on this..
Thanks
There is no need to worry. If your meds are expiring or have expired, they will be sent for reassessment to the IRCC health Branch, where the Regional Medical Officer will make a determination on whether to extend or ask for re-med.

If the extension is the decision, it will be communicated and then the officer has to update it. If no one has worked on your file, it would not have been updated and this will show as pending.

vidhi3988

Jun 5, 2020
There is no need to worry. If your meds are expiring or have expired, they will be sent for reassessment to the IRCC health Branch, where the Regional Medical Officer will make a determination on whether to extend or ask for re-med.

If the extension is the decision, it will be communicated and then the officer has to update it. If no one has worked on your file, it would not have been updated and this will show as pending.
Thank you so much.. so does this mena that when they will review our file, they will make the final decision and issue COPR??

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you so much.. so does this mena that when they will review our file, they will make the final decision and issue COPR??
It will depend on at what stage the application is at and the policies in place.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
It will depend on at what stage the application is at and the policies in place.
Hi legalfalcon and all

We are CEC from 2019. The IRCC website indicates that they work with full capacity and based on the forum now they give COPR to 2020 applicants. Why our applications are still pending from 2019 and they process 2020? What should we do to inform them that ours are left?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi legalfalcon and all

We are CEC from 2019. The IRCC website indicates that they work with full capacity and based on the forum now they give COPR to 2020 applicants. Why our applications are still pending from 2019 and they process 2020? What should we do to inform them that ours are left?
The website only indicates the current application that IRCC is actively processing.

Are you and inland applicant?