+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

KEIVAN_NA

Sep 25, 2020
I got invitation as part of PNP: Ontario
My AOR is 19-Dec-2019.

I received my GCMS note a couple of days ago and it says:

Eligibility: Passed
Security: (blank- no entry was made here)
HIRV: (blank- no entry was made here)
Criminality : passed
Org Crime: (blank- no entry was made here)
Medicals: Passed
Misrepresentation: (blank- no entry was made here)
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: (blank- no entry was made here)
Final: (blank- no entry was made here)

Visa Office:
Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office: CPC Ottawa

Could anybody in this good community help me to clarify what the above status means.
Your security is either passed or in progress. To know which of the two is the case is not straightforward in GCMS notes. However, take a look at Admissibility section ( around page 30 of the note), security subsection, for the latest update on security. Sometimes when security is passed the status of security would not be redacted here and it is clearly says that security is passed.

Also take a look at Note section which is the last couple of pages of your GCMS note. In that section note 1 is the most recent one and the date of notes might shed some light on whether security is passed or not. But it seems a final decision is not made on your application yet, since the text in front of "Final" in the list above would have been approved, should final decision have been made on your case.

If the above solutions did not work for you, since your application is getting processed in an office inside Canada consider making a call to IRCC call center. They will provide you with up to date information on your case and you can ask them whether security is passed or not?

Reactions: livan12345

December2019

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
AOR Received.
AOR 23.12.2019 PNP OUTLAND.
Recieved remedical request yesterday for all 5 family members.It was extended till 29th April 2021 but got remedical request today.File is at Sydney NS

Reactions: nns14

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
I got invitation as part of PNP: Ontario
My AOR is 19-Dec-2019.

I received my GCMS note a couple of days ago and it says:

Eligibility: Passed
Security: (blank- no entry was made here)
HIRV: (blank- no entry was made here)
Criminality : passed
Org Crime: (blank- no entry was made here)
Medicals: Passed
Misrepresentation: (blank- no entry was made here)
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: (blank- no entry was made here)
Final: (blank- no entry was made here)

Visa Office:
Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office: CPC Ottawa

Could anybody in this good community help me to clarify what the above status means.
Looks like all stages have been passed. You're all set, only a matter of time you receive passport request. What about your medical? Guessing that might be up for renewal?

livan12345

Jan 28, 2021
Your security is either passed or in progress. To know which of the two is the case is not straightforward in GCMS notes. However, take a look at Admissibility section ( around page 30 of the note), security subsection, for the latest update on security. Sometimes when security is passed the status of security would not be redacted here and it is clearly says that security is passed.

Also take a look at Note section which is the last couple of pages of your GCMS note. In that section note 1 is the most recent one and the date of notes might shed some light on whether security is passed or not. But it seems a final decision is not made on your application yet, since the text in front of "Final" in the list above would have been approved, should final decision have been made on your case.

If the above solutions did not work for you, since your application is getting processed in an office inside Canada consider making a call to IRCC call center. They will provide you with up to date information on your case and you can ask them whether security is passed or not?
Thank you very much for reply 'KEIVAN_NA'
I have checked the "security" section under "Admissibilities". I found below details.

Security
SECURITY: 1
UCI #: XXX
Family name: XXX (spouse)
Given name: XXX (spouse)
Type: Security

SECURITY: 2
Family name: XXX (Mine)
Given name: XXX (Mine)

HIRV
HIRV:0

I checked 'Note section' also. Nothing mentioned there related to 'security'
Seems like they haven't started it yet. Need to wait more :(
As per your advice, I shall make a call to IRCC. Once again thanks for your time .

livan12345

Jan 28, 2021
Looks like all stages have been passed. You're all set, only a matter of time you receive passport request. What about your medical? Guessing that might be up for renewal?
Thanks Snagh!
My medical was about to expire on Nov-2020. But it seems extended as I got my last update in my profile as below
Latest update:
Review of medical results - November 26, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

Reactions: nousername2020

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Thanks Snagh!
My medical was about to expire on Nov-2020. But it seems extended as I got my last update in my profile as below
Latest update:
In the same section, under Admissibility, you can check Medical validity under sub-section Medical

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020
Thanks Snagh!
Latest update:

When did it showed on portal? my med expired on nov 14 and it still doesn't show anything.

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Thank you very much for reply 'KEIVAN_NA'
I have checked the "security" section under "Admissibilities". I found below details.

Security
SECURITY: 1
Family name: XXX (spouse)
Given name: XXX (spouse)

SECURITY: 2
Family name: XXX (Mine)
Given name: XXX (Mine)

HIRV
HIRV:0

I checked 'Note section' also. Nothing mentioned there related to 'security'
Seems like they haven't started it yet. Need to wait more :(
As per your advice, I shall make a call to IRCC. Once again thanks for your time .

Don't worry, mine looks the same and security is passed since last year. You can check with IRCC and confirm your understanding.

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hey guys! FSW-O here, AOR November 2019. The most recent GCMS (requested in December 2020) said "Final: Approved" (in April 2019). But no correspondence or GU whatsoever. Do you think we should try raising a web form asking if there is anything we can do to expedite the application? Or should we just wait patiently?

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Hey guys! FSW-O here, AOR November 2019. The most recent GCMS (requested in December 2020) said "Final: Approved" (in April 2019). But no correspondence or GU whatsoever. Do you think we should try raising a web form asking if there is anything we can do to expedite the application? Or should we just wait patiently?
Wait patiently, you cannot enter Canada anyway.