+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

skumarudel

Jan 24, 2021
I applied for GCMS notes on Nov 12, 2020 and got it back few days ago. No clarity at all even on GCMS notes. I am also waiting for more than year now. No idea what they are doing.
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: passed
Medical: Passed but expired
Misrepresentation:
info sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final:

This is what they say on notes. I am in USA right now..After waiting for that long i got frustrated and move to USA to be with my family. I hope they clear this backlog soon.

Reactions: Arago

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
I applied for GCMS notes on Nov 12, 2020 and got it back few days ago. No clarity at all even on GCMS notes. I am also waiting for more than year now. No idea what they are doing.
Security:
HIRV:
Misrepresentation:
Other reqs:
Final:

This is what they say on notes. I am in USA right now..After waiting for that long i got frustrated and move to USA to be with my family. I hope they clear this backlog soon.
What is the latest update in the notes section?

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
I applied for GCMS on nov 11 but haven't received it yet. Anyone else in the same boat? FSW-O (India) and AOR Dec 2019. I am currently in India and text now doesn't work for me. Any way I can call IRCC?
Hey hi you can try calling from WeTalk...it is not free but there are some plans you can buy...

Thmsrhn

Oct 23, 2019
Hey guys, I got AOR in December 2019. At that, didn't except the wait to be this long, but corona happened. This is the year that my passport will expire (December 2021). Do I need to renew the same? If so, how should I renew??

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Hey guys, I got AOR in December 2019. At that, didn't except the wait to be this long, but corona happened. This is the year that my passport will expire (December 2021). Do I need to renew the same? If so, how should I renew??
Same here. I'm gonna apply for passport renewal soon. U can try passportindia.gov.in

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Security:
HIRV:
Misrepresentation:
Other reqs:
Final:

I've applied for GCMS on Nov 11th but still didn't receive it. Im in India right now..

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Hey hi you can try calling from WeTalk...it is not free but there are some plans you can buy...
thanks so much. I'll use it today.. I've applied for GCMS and no response. Thee webforms are so generic... This is really frustrating.. I hope this works.. Really need clarity on whats going on with my application

Dec-2019

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Security:
HIRV:
Misrepresentation:
Other reqs:
Final:

seems like your application is almost approved. They will probably get in touch with you soon.

WindRider#

Mar 5, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
Dec 2019
Med's Done....
Jan 2020
LANDED..........
Jan 2021
My long journey finally comes to an end, got the COPR!!

CEC - PNP
AOR Dec 2019
MEP Jan 2020 and Dec 2020
COPR Jan 2021

Processing time was over 400 days so it has been a roller coaster ride, especially for the last 200 days.

I wish each one you you, all the very best for this arduous journey. May you all muster enough strength to withstand whatever life throws at you on the way to your destination.

Stay Strong!!

God Speed!!

Thmsrhn

Oct 23, 2019
Same here. I'm gonna apply for passport renewal soon. U can try passportindia.gov.in
My question is how do I update my application? For instance, I got my GCMS notes. In it, the current passport details are provided there. But what would happen to that whne the present passport expires?

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020

CEC - PNP
AOR Dec 2019
COPR Jan 2021

Processing time was over 400 days so it has been a roller coaster ride, especially for the last 200 days.

I wish each one you you, all the very best for this arduous journey. May you all muster enough strength to withstand whatever life throws at you on the way to your destination.

Stay Strong!!

God Speed!!
Congratulations

Canadachief

Jul 10, 2020

CEC - PNP
AOR Dec 2019
COPR Jan 2021

Stay Strong!!

God Speed!!
Congratulations!!!!
What Visa office?