+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
I've been calling IRCC call center for 2 days now, 9-930AM Ottawa time but it says the call center is closed. Does anyone tried to call them as well these past few days and experienced the same thing?

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
I've been calling IRCC call center for 2 days now, 9-930AM Ottawa time but it says the call center is closed. Does anyone tried to call them as well these past few days and experienced the same thing?
They're in a lockdown. Try after it ends.

Mariem Rita

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
I just logged into my application and I no longer see progress bar, it was there till yesterday with 100% completed since June 2020. Anyone experiencing similar behaviour?
Same for me,

FSW outland
AOR 21 March
Bil 20 May
Bio done 7 septembr
Nothing since then...

Also, what about travel restrictions anyway ? Lets say we have our COPR this month, are we able to fly (outland, no sponsor, no family, no us) ?

Thanks

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Same for me,

FSW outland
AOR 21 March
Bil 20 May
Bio done 7 septembr
Nothing since then...

Also, what about travel restrictions anyway ? Lets say we have our COPR this month, are we able to fly (outland, no sponsor, no family, no us) ?

Thanks
The travel restrictions are still there. Unless exempt, COPRs issued after 18th March are not allowed to travel currently.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Hi!
This is what I raised in my webform:
"Dear IRCC team, The processing time for my application is 100% complete and my profile is showing the following message: "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete." Could you kindly share more specific information and updates about the different parts of my application - namely (1) eligibility requirements, (2) background verifications, (3) security background verification, and (4) criminal background verification; I am happy to upload additional documents if that can help expedite the process. Many thanks!"
A couple of other things as well:
- The completion bar in ny IRCC account is no longer there (the countdown)
- Under application status it says: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
- Under Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
- Under Review of Medical Results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
- Under Background Check: We are processing your background check We will send you a message if we need more information
- Under Final Decision: Your application is in progress We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

I guess this means I've gotten an auto extension on my medicals? I don't want to be negative because I'm sure everyone reading this thread is apprehensive as well, but having to keep guessing about whether the decision will come and when it will come is really stressful. I wouldn't mind an update that said "don't expect anything before xxx" but being kept in the dark like this... anyways, hope all will be resolved soon!
Your medical has been sent to the RMO for evaluation since it’s expired. It could either be extended automatically or you may be asked to do medicals again.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
In addition to removal of status bar even the status of about 20% αpplication taking longer time to process has been removed from gc key account. Is someone facing the same problem ? Is it a good sign ?
To be honest that progress bar was not linked to the actual status of the profile. The actual detailed application status can be seen through GCMS notes.

Svetilnik

Aug 6, 2019
Finally, I've got some news! My medicine is extended, I believe, as the status from 'you do not need a medical exam' changed to 'you passed a medical exam on 14 January'. No emails or notifications, just the account itself has changed.

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Finally, I've got some news! My medicine is extended, I believe, as the status from 'you do not need a medical exam' changed to 'you passed a medical exam on 14 January'. No emails or notifications, just the account itself has changed.
Great news! Hope PPR comes soon for you. How long did your medical status stay in the 'you do not need a medical exam' state?

Reactions: Svetilnik

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Well, i had the same story. But after several weeks received a request to re-do my medicals

• Wow
Reactions: Svetilnik

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
It is now more than one year they didn't even TOUCH my application. In the GCMS notes, it says that in order to pass my criminality I need to do the biometrics (which I did one year ago).
I am an inland FSW, my visa will expire in a couple of months and I see outlanders that had an AOR more than 6 months after mine getting PPR even if they can't come. This is NON-SENSE!

Frankly, I don't have the patience to ask for a BOWP, I am really thinking of going back in France.

EDIT: Nothing is passed. Not even the eligibility (recommended pass). Security not even started.
If you can't help yourself to complain about the lengthy waiting time, you should not join this game at first because you know the chance of facing such limbo status.