+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

KDSH

Dec 3, 2019
Hi,
I received a Ready for visa email from CIC.
AOR: Dec 13th
PNP Outland
Indian citizen Living in USA

They have asked to send Passport, pics to Ottawa for COPR.
Has anyone from USA done this? What courier did you use to send the passport to Ottawa?
Any idea how much time will it take them to send the passport back since I will need it in USA for some purpose in 1-2 months.

Thanks!

Ree89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
According to our conversation with IRCC agent on October 1st, we were told that things were going to change after Oct 8 and PR application processing will pick up speed. And that is what I saw. Keep your hopes high and eyes on your emails. It is coming soon for all!
Hi out of curiosity is this acRoss the board with all offices? I’m asking because the Sydney office seems to be rolling out pprs and I’m not hearing anything from the other offices

as114

Jun 2, 2020
That's very nice to know..my application will be 10 months next week, this gives me some hope. 2 applicants from consultant where we have applied have already received PPR with November 2019 AOR.

When did you get PPR/COPR?
Today at 7:52 AM EST

as114

Jun 2, 2020
Hi,
I received a Ready for visa email from CIC.
AOR: Dec 13th
PNP Outland
Indian citizen Living in USA

They have asked to send Passport, pics to Ottawa for COPR.
Has anyone from USA done this? What courier did you use to send the passport to Ottawa?
Any idea how much time will it take them to send the passport back since I will need it in USA for some purpose in 1-2 months.

Thanks!
I am using UPS next day shipping to send as well as on return envelope to get it back asap. According to Google and friends, it take at least 2 weeks to get it back.

as114

Jun 2, 2020
Hi out of curiosity is this acRoss the board with all offices? I’m asking because the Sydney office seems to be rolling out pprs and I’m not hearing anything from the other offices
They did not mention any specific office which means it is all across. Sydney VO was quiet for a while and it seems like they are clearing up their backlogs. That is my understanding.